-13-

''Woow! Your heart sounds like a jet-turbine!''

You immediately got off from the bed. No wonder the bed didn't felt right. You slept in NAMJOON'S ROOM!!!!

''What am I doing here?'' You mumbled to yourself but loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

Namjoon chuckled. ''I came into my room after my friends left and saw you sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake you up so I um....slept with you.''

You nod.

Namjoon POV from the day before

My plan is working so far. I was almost bursting out of happiness. Me and my group talked some 'things' and they left late at night.

I walked to my room and saw a figure sleeping on my bed. That's when I realized it was Y/N. She was sleeping peacefully. Her eyes were softly closed with her pink kissable lips together. What was she doing in my room?

I have to control myself. I cant fall for her. If I do then, all my wonderful plans will be a total flop.

Ignoring all those thoughts, I climbed on to the bed and tried to sleep since I have an important meeting tomorrow. But then I heard Y/N mumbling something in her sleep. I listened carefully.

''N-Namjoon! I like you...'' My eyes widened in shock.

I don't know why but one part of me felt extremely happy while the other part disliked it. Ignoring my thoughts again, I snuggled y/n close to my chest and fell asleep.

End of Namjoon's POV

You quickly got out of Namjoon's room ASAP with a single question on your head. That's when you heard namjoon's voice.

''No Y/N! Don't worry! We didn't do anything!''

[A/N]

Hiii cheerrrrryyyy bbooommbbsss!!!

how r u? Hope you r doing good!

So I hope this chapter is good...

anyways cya next time. Bye!!!