-2-

[A/N]

First of all before I start, There are a few of the authors I gotta mention here on this chapter....

1. If you like Harry Potter and Blacpink x Male reader ff's, make sure to check out Jisoo_noona

2. If you like Blacktan ff's (Blackpink x BTS ) then make sure to check out duli_deni

Let's get started ok?

''What great friends I have...''

You were walking down the pavement drowned in various deep thoughts. You only had 2 more days to move out. Speaking of that, Lisa had been cold to you these days and Jungkook seems to be proud of her. 

You reached the park and sat down on the bench watching all the families, couples and children. You remember you, your parents and your sister coming to the park every weekend. But now you couldn't. Speaking of your sister, you didn't even know what happened to her after the night your parents were murdered.

Tears began to pour down your face like a waterfall but you had to stop when a flyer came blowing to you and hit your leg. You picked it up as your eyes widened...

''Looking for a place you could afford to stay...? Here is a perfect place...For more info, call the phone number given below....''

Without wasting anytime you called the given number arranging things to move out from your so-called fucking BFF's house.

-Time skip-

''Good thing you decided to move out, you filthy bitch.'' Said Jungkook as you went towards the front door with your packed belongings. Lisa sat on the couch with a straight face watching you leave. It was hard for you but you gotta do it...

You made your way towards the apartment which was kinda nearby. You decided to take a shortcut rememebering the weatherforcast and the warning of a thunderstorm. Your aim was to get to the apartment as early as possible to avoid the storm. On the mid way, it suddenly started to rain quite unexpectedly so you had to run to get shade under a tree. The prevailing rain did not stop instead turned into a heavy pour down and the lighting and the thunder became more frequent along with the strong wind.

The strong wind was blowing on such force making you frozen with fear and cold. You had no way of getting help and was stranded in a lonely foot path about half a kilometere from your new residence. You decided to walk and walk along the lonely road but luck was NOT on your side cuz suddenly the strong wind took a turn into a gale and breaking the branches of trees. 

It was getting dark and you couldn't run since there were so many baggages packed witg your belongings. The wind ever increasing with force and the ice cold rain and the increasing of darkness make you loose control of your body. However you started to run towards the apartment but tripped and fell across the path. You struggled to get up but couldn't since pain shot all over your body. You felt like Lady Gaga in the ''Rain on me'' MV which was BTW one of your fav songs.

Suddenly a figure of a man holding a dim light came across your view.All of a sudden everything blackkened out...

''I will help you...!'' was all your heard.

[A/N]

🔴Don't forget to stream ''Life goes on'' MV🔴

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OR ELSE YOUR STUFFED TOYS WILL COME TO LIFE AND TICKLE YOU TO DEATH...

THNX anyway for your help....