Fate

No one's pov;
10,..9,..8,..7,..6,..5,..4,..3,..2,..1 *ding ding ding* "OUR NEW 2021 HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ISSSS..."- "KIYO WAKE YOUR ASS UP!" Komori shouted from outside Kiyoomi's hotel room door. Awoke from the dream he didn't know he was in , getting up from the luxurious hotel bed opening the door for his cousin/coach. " What the fuck do you want dumbass?" he said grumpily. " Okay first off that was rude, second you have a important meeting in 6 hours, and im your beloved cousin for christ sake show some love once in a while." Komori says that last part dramatically with a stupid smirk.

" I don't give a damn about that meeting i stated that already" speaking while closing the door. Komori stops the door with a foot and walks inside." The hell are you talking about Kiyoomi?". Sakusa looks  shocked by him using his name that way. " Isn't this what you've been training for your whole life!?!Why are you deciding now you don't want to attend, everyone's looking forward to seeing you there!" Komori exclaims furiously.

"I dont give a damn! If he's not gonna be there im not going." Sakusa whispers that last part going the sit on the sofa. "Oh? So this is about him huh? Tch... should've known i'll give samu a call you wuss." Komori says walking out of his room. Kiyoomi wanted to tell him to wait but his pride wouldn't let him say a word. "damn it".

   Miya's Residents  Tokyo , Japan

" You got damn idiot!!" Osamu yelled " Why the hell would you ask that!!". " Sorry sorry jeez samuu, i thought maybe I had a chance" Atsumu says embarrassed and backing away from his twins door. " Never in your life you sex deprived freak." Osamu said covering up Suna. Who was also still recording giggling while being in a awkward position.

Well what's happening is Atsumu walked in on them and asked to join which led to this foolery. *iPhone ringtone goes off* "Ugh who is it noww-" Osamu says  eyes widening by the caller ID. " Who is it??..." Suna said concerned. "....Its Motoya.." he answers the call and steps out of the room. Meanwhile Atsumu is technically frozen and quickly walks to his room leaving Suna alone.

Atsumu's pov;

" No, no no no no your kidding he's not gonna make me go, if he's there im definitely not gonna go." I guess im freaking out too much but i haven't seen Sakusa Kiyoomi in "Years". The last time we interacted was when our dads were best friends and that lead to our rivalry. We didn't stay in touch for long well more like i confessed and acted like nothing happened and of course Omi- Sakusa was dense as ever and never noticed my feelings.

I couldn't take the pain of him hooking up with different girls and guys and telling me all about them pretending i care. So i moved away and here i am in Tokyo living 2/3's of my best life. He will always and forever be that 1/3 of my life the 'Best Part' that im missing so much, which is why i can't face him again.

Hiiii, if ya made it this far thanks for reading!!! This is my first time and i plan on getting better at writing ik its all over the place.

I do enjoy feedback if you feel like it at least it would help alot.
mkay i talk too much byeee😽
im gonna make more parts btw