Footsies

Sooo this chapter might be a little short bc it's just to pass timee but yea enjoyyy🙂🏃‍♀️

No one's pov
While eating, Kiyoomi decides that playing footsies is better than holding a conversation with the blonde across from him. "Ya really wanna go there omi?"he said with a challenging voice. "As if you could actually win this" the black haired scoffs and rolls his eyes."Ya know, Omi-kun~, these thighs aren't thick fer no reason" Atsumu shoots him a wink and grin.

As of right now, Kiyoomi is struggling to get out of Atsumu's grip anddd after a few moments of struggling he does. "Ha!" he celebrates and tries to trap Atsumu. The queen of footsies himself, will not take it and certainly won't lose again to his precious 'omi-omi' so he uses the bottom of his heel to poke Kiyoomi.  "Oww!!" he shouts owning a few stares from the other tables. Atsu smirks and make the embarrassing moment a quick victorious one, trapping both of Kiyoomi's legs between his.

"You were saying? Mr."as if you could actually win this"?" The blonde teases. "Whatever you cheater" "Ahhhh is wittle omi sadd? perhaps this could make you feel better?" Atsu blows him a kiss making the other catch it and smile.

Timeskip to them getting in the car

"KIYOOMI WHO THE HELL SPENDS 5K ON DINNER???" The blonde exclaimed flabbergasted. "Baby chilll, it was totally worth it" Sakusa says as he drives off. Atsumu got quiet from the pet name but nonetheless he was still in shock. " Hmm. Besides the ridiculous amount of money you just spent, thank you omi." they both smile and tsumu pecks him on his dimple.

Miya Residence 10:45
Atsumu's pov
I really really enjoyed the date and I feel oh so relieved from the weight on my shoulders, me and omi could finally have a chance to be something. "Omi? can ya carry me? i took off my shoes cause my feet were killing me."I pouted and he nodded picking me up bridal style. "Of course, how could I ever say no to that pretty little face of yours?" I giggle plant small kisses on his neck as he brings me to the door. I put my fingerprint on the door knob to unlock the door and omi puts me down at the front door keeping my waist in his hands.

"I hope you enjoyed your night tsumu" he smiles brushing a strand of my hair back,^stupid omi, why are ya so adorable and handsome at the same time^ "Duhh, everything with you is always fun, even if were tryna knock each other when we spar" we both laugh a bit then he grabs my chin. "Im glad you had fun" he whispered against my lips then kissed me. It was short and sweet, the taste of blueberries on his tounge lingered on mine."Spend the night?" "Why not?" i smiled and he gripped my waist turning me around.

No ones pov:

"Omiii what are you doingg?" Kiyoomi presses himself against Atsumu and leans down to whisper "Just stay like this im gonna surprise you~" making the blonde blush he fastens a necklace around his neck. Atsumu gasps and turns around "omgomgomg omi it's so prettyyy ugh" Kiyo smiles and proudly returns the kiss Atsumu gave him. He bought Atsumu a heart shaped infinity tanzanite pendant with diamonds.
(literally like this)

(i would die if someone got me this necklace😩)

"lets get inside yeah." "Mhm mhm" Atsu says before pecking the others lips one more time then heading upstairs to his room.

Kiyoomi's pov (cs why not)
Atsu dragged me upstairs looking back every now and then, suspicious. When we got to his room he kissed me then asked if i could untie his dress. "Yeah of course" I untie it and he runs off to get clothes and heads into the shower.^huh?^ "Oh here omi-" he throws me some shorts "those are the only shorts that would fit ya, you can shower in the guest shower" "Kay but i don't have a shirt?" "Couldn't find any, guess ya hafta sleep shirtless" he winks and goes to the restroom to shower.

After their showers
I came in the room and he sat on his bed with a oversized shirt and short shorts. " You really did this on purpose huh" "Maybe, maybe not"he chirps. "im cold though " i walk to him ruffling his hair. He wraps his arms lazily around my waist pecking a little above my v-line " Then lay down and i'll warm ya up hun" "hmm i guess" I smile and laid down under the sheets, him following me and straddling my hips.

"I know what ya want Kiyoomi~" he said against my lips and I raised an eyebrow "Do you ?" "mmhmm" he takes the initiative and locks our lips together, getting heated by the second. I slowly snaked my arms around him and a hand on his ass, I gripped it making him moan a little. My tongue slid into his warmth exploring every part of his pretty mouth. "ahhhh~"I groaned while he sucked on my tounge, something I just found out that i loved so much. "mmmh~omii~"

We pulled away after a while and I admired his red puffy lips. "are we not going to continue?" he shook his head no leaving me horny and confused."I don't fuck on the first date omi-kunn" he sits up dragging his hands from my hair to my abs "outta everyone ya should know me better than that" he smiles cheekily then rolls over turning the other way. "C'monn i wanna be the little spoon" I roll my eyes cuddling his waist replaying the recent events in my head and swiftly falling asleep after hearing soft snores. ^pfft "i don't fuck on the first date, maybe i am a bad influence"^

Yall i was so lazy with this i don't like it😭😭 but next chapters will be better
love yall hoes😘