Chapter 5

February 22, 2015

Tory's POV

It's been a long way before in past year. Its been two months that Niall adopted me. I enjoy the rest of the months with them. I remember last two month that when me and the boys meet The Usos, Dean, Roman, John, The Miz and Mizdow before we left the arena that we had a game with Stephanie and Hunter. That thing is awesome. In next 15 days will be my debut on RAW, I've been training with the boys this past days. "Hey wake up, Roman is been calling your phone in an hour ago then I said to him that your still sleeping so he said that he will call you later when you wake up." Louis said. "Oh, thanks Louis." I said. "Your welcome Tory. By the way Dean also called me." Louis said to me seriously. "What did he said?" I asked Louis. "He said that we can go wtih them today at the Fastlane." "Really?" I said happily. "Yeah, that's what he said to me. By the way, the breakfast is ready and I forgot to tell you that Roman said to me while you are asleep that he wants to visit you today so he could join us in the breakfast." Lou said. "Okay just let me get ready." Then Lou get out of my room. I went to the bathroom and take a bath so fast. After I take a bath, I didn't know what to wear and I called Niall "Niaalllll!! I need you here!" I shouted then Niall come to my room. "What's the matter princess?" Niall asked. "I can't think what to wear, can you help me?" I said to him. "Okay." He searched in my walk-in closet until he find one. "Here, wear this. These looks cute. Roman is already there down stairs waiting for you. He thought that there's something wrong why you shouted and I said to him that I could handle it." Niall explain. Really Roman? "Oh. You may go down now, tell them that I will be there in a minute." "Okay." He said and kissed my forehead. He left my room and I wear the clothes that Niall gave to me. Then I looked at the mirror, I look like AJ Lee. Good choice Niall, you make me look like AJ Lee.(*sarcasm*).

After I check myself, I get my phone and go down stairs. When I reach the kitchen, all of them looked at me. I thought Roman is gonna be here by himself for the breakfast. Why is Dean here? For Pete's sake. Niall and Dean can't wait for the food, they keep on staring at the food. "Look who's here. You look like AJ Lee." Dean said. Geez that's what I thought too, Dean. "Who's AJ Lee?" the five boys asked in unison. "AJ Lee is kind of crazy chick that can be so weird everyday but she is a good one when it comes to friends." Roman said. "You can sit with us Tory, these two can't wait for the food." Liam pointed to Niall and Dean. "Seriously Liam?" The both of them looked at Liam. "Nah, I'm good." Liam said then I go sit between Niall and Roman. When we start to eat, Niall and Dean get the food first and they look like a chipmunk then I get my phone and picture them. "Hey Niall and Dean look here." Then they look directly through my phone. After that I posted it on twitter.

"@ToryAnoa'I: @NiallOfficial @TheDeanAmbrose you two look like a twin chipmunk. @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson @WWERomanReigns"

Then there phone buzzed and they look at there phone in the same movement. And we laughed at the picture that I took. "Really Tory? Really?" Dean said. "Really." I said while I'm still laughing. "Payback time." Niall said. "Uh uh, you can't. Payback is a bitch." Me and Roman said in unison and the others 'ooohed" on what we said. After we eat, Niall and Dean looks like they made a decision. Then I pulled Roman, Harry and Liam. Niall and Dean pulled Zayn and Louis but they stay at the living room and do nothing. After I get all my teams, we ran going to my room and decide. "So here's what we do. Harry you take all the products that contain for Zayn's hair use a garbage bag, after you get all the condiments we will put some bleach even his toothpaste and shampoo. Liam you get all the clothes of Louis and put it in my cabinet, there is another vacant walk in closet that Niall didn't know. Liam you do that when Louis is gone or sleeping. Roman there's a oreo in the refrigirator that could be Niall's favorite snack, we will remove the vanilla thingy and change it into a toothpaste and there's one thing that we need to do when Niall is gone. We will make a printed blood hand print. Let's go to the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. We need to put some fake cockroaches, rats, spiders and a lizard in the sofa where they are seated now. After that we need to act like we just woke up like a crazy shit. After they leave we need to start. I will text you if they are gone. I will be in the living room. Roman you will be at the kitchen, pretend that you will find a food and a drink or lean in the sink. Harry you stay at Zayn's bathroom and Liam you hide inside the cabinet of Louis.These things will be done at my room except for the oreo. We will do this at the backyard with my dog, Thor. Lets move now!" I commanded them. This is gonna be fun. "Hey guys we are going to the mall. Wanna come with us?" Zayn asked. "No thanks we just want to chill in the house just buy us a food for lunch when you come back." Me and Roman said in unison. "Okay." That's Zayn said at all.