Meanwhile

{mean while with Soma} [Soma's POV]
I woke up in a strange room I didn't recognize it to be one in the Phantomhive Manor I went to get up, and right then a door opened and I pretended to still be unconscious. "He's still unconscious boss." Who ever came in said. "What ever at least we don't have to put up with his talking and trying to escape." Another voice said and I heard the door close. I open one eye and see I'm alone in the room again I sit up and look at my surroundings. I'm chained to a wall there's only one door and a window high off the ground there's also a lot of boxes. I walk to the door and get as close as the chains allow me to and I try to listen in. "Hey I just remembered something." I heard the guy from earlier that came into my room. "That Ciel kid he got improvements on his security and I heard the captain is one tough cookie." He said. "Eh I heard she's just a young girl about 19 maybe 20. She can't be that good." The voice of the boss guy said. "She is good. Like you said she's young yet she graduated top of her class and like four years early, she was only in training for 3/7 years." Said a new voice. "But I heard she had an accident and is now part cat. So now she has cat instincts." Said some one. "Well then some one go and get some catnip and other cat things and will trap her with that if she comes here. Well place it all around the place mostly around where the prince is since she'll go for him first." He said and right then some thing fell in the room I was in so I went back to my place and laid down again. "What's that?" They entered the room and I pretended to have just woken up. "Ugh were am I? who are you? Where's Agni?" I said and they bought it. "Ah the sleeping prince has awaken. And your question will not be answered." He said and hit me again trying to knock me out but he didn't so I pretended to be knocked out and I listen to what they were saying. "So we got him send the picture and ransom note to the phantomhive manor. Once the queens guard dog sees we have him he'll have no choice but to contact the king of India and tell him we have his son and if we don't get our money then we wi........" Just then another man came running in. "SIR I HAVE HORRIBLE NEWS!" The man yelled. "What is it?" The first man said. "Lord Phantomhive has sent his captain of the guard after us what will we do? I hear she shows no mercy at any time." The man started to shake in fear. How could any one be afraid of such a beautiful girl? I thought to my self as they all rushed out of the room to prepare for her arrival.

[Megan's POV]
Me and Agni rode our horses as fast as we could, thankfully I could still smell Prince Soma's scent we followed the scent and came to an old abandoned dock. "He's in there." I whisper to Agni who only nodded. "You stay here I'm going to scan the place and see how many men are there. GOT IT!?" I whispered yelled at him he nodded obediently. I changed to my cheetah form and rush around the perimeter to see how many people I could, see, hear, and smell. Once I had a good estimate I returned to where Agni is to see he hasn't moved a mussel since I left. "Good you didn't move." I said and he nodded. "You said that if I where to come with you I must do exactly what you tell me to do." He said and I nodded in approval. "Ok so there's about 5-10 people inside by including the prince." I said and he nodded. "So what do we do now?" He asked and I thought for a moment. "Well how many people do you think you can fight at once?" I asked him. "Oh I could fight all of them if I have to." He said and I couldn't tell if he was serious or just too full of him self. But then again it is only 5-10 ratio. "Well if you really think you can handle them all then you get them to go after you and I'll try and rescue the prince undetected so no harm comes his way." I said and Agni seemed happy with that plan. "Very well I shall." He said ad ran to where he'd be seen and away from me. "HALT WHO GOES THERE?" A guard shouted and the 9 of the people I smelt ran out and attacked him and he started to fight and I snuck in. "Just one left." I thought to my self. I enter the place and look around not seeing any one else. "Hmm was there really only ten people? That's so strange since the Phintomhive house is known for its great security and the queens guard dog." I say to me self quietly to my self. I turn in to my cheetah form just in case also is easier to get around. I walk around sniffing the air looking for the prince it took me a few minutes to discover he's under ground so I look for a stair case the goes down. Once I find one I sniff again but I don't smell no one else but the prince, so I start my descent down the stairs.