Chapter 39 (I Do)

We're here in front of the Pastor٫ Medyo kinakabahan ako kaya huminga lang ako ng malalim.

"Baby are you okay.?"

tanong ni Miguel sakin. Nag smile ako sa kanya at Tumango.

"Yes baby im fine."

Nag smile lang sakin si Miguel.

"Good evening everyone!"

Sabi ng Pastor kaya napatingin kami sa kanya ni Miguel at nakinig.

"We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Miguel  and Shan. We come together not to mark the start of a relationship, but to acknowledge and strengthen a bond that already exists. This ceremony is a public affirmation of that bond and as their dearest family and friends, it is our honor and privilege to stand witness to this event."

Nagpalakpakan ang mga guests namin.

"To all their guests, they are happy to share this moment with you. They have known most of you for many years. You watched them grow up, you went to school with them, or you worked with them. Because you are the ones who have supported them and known them so well, it is only fitting that you are the ones to share this once-in-a-lifetime moment with them. And so it is that Miguel and Shan present themselves to be married today٫ surrounded by the people they love the most."

Nagpalakpakan ulit sila.

"OPENING PRAYER. Let us bow our heads in prayer. (Yumuko kami at nag simula na mag pray si Pastor.) Lord, we thank you for gathering everyone here today. We ask that you help Miguel and Shan to remember the strong love that they share. To work that love into practical things so that nothing can divide them. May their love always inspire them to be kind in their words, considerate of the other's feelings, and concerned for the other's needs and wishes. Increase their faith and trust in You. Bless their marriage with peace and happiness and make their Love fruitful for Your glory and their joy, both here and in eternity. Amen."

Minulat namin ang mga mata namin tapos umupo kami ni Miguel at nakinig sa Pastor.

"We come now to the words Miguel and Shan want to hear the most today٫ the words that take them across the threshold from being engaged to being married."

Nagtinginan lang kami at nag smile.

"A marriage, as most of us understand it, is a voluntary and full commitment. It is made in the deepest sense to the exclusion of all others, and it is entered into with the desire and hope that it will last for life.
Before you declare your vows to one another, I want to hear you confirm that it is indeed your intention to be married today."

Lumapit si Pastor samin at tinanong nya si Miguel.

"Miguel, do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Shan in marriage? If so, answer "I do."

"Dont worry Pastor She's my one and only love. I do."

Confident na sagot ni Miguel. Shempre naninigurado lang ang pastor baka mamaya my dumating at mag wala dito sa kasal namin. Ma's mabuti ng sigurado.

"Thats Good٫ how about you Shan٫ do you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to Miguel  in
marriage? If so, answer "I do."

"I DO!"

Pasigaw ko na sabi٫ natawa si Pastor pati mga guests namin. Shempre proud ako kasi wala naman akong ibang minahal kondi si Miguel lang kaya proud na proud talaga ako.