Chapter 2 (Memories)

MIG'Z POV

Ever since the day we met, I knew that I would want to be with you all the time, for eternity.

I still remember the feeling I felt when I first started talking to you.

I cannot think of a reason not to ask you to marry me when I am filled with love for you.

From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.

Parang kailan lang Teacher ko pa sya at patay na patay ako sa kanya

Parang kailan lang Teacher ko pa sya at patay na patay ako sa kanya. But now she's my Fiance and soon to be Wife. I can't wait that day we will get Married.

Oh Shan Janica Perevera bakit subrang mahal kita. Ever since that day I have met you, when I first laid my eyes on you. Shit! iba ang dating nya. Na love at first sight ako sa kanya. I could not tell if i loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked at you walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you.

It is your love that has made me to become who I am today and it is your presence in my life that inspires me to go on each day. I love you, my first love Shan. The memories of our first date, our first kiss and our first I love you are remembered all throughout the rest of our lives.

 The memories of our first date, our first kiss and our first I love you are remembered all throughout the rest of our lives

"Miguel why are you smiling?"

Dad said sabay upo sa tabi ko at inakbayan nya ako.

"Masaya lang ako dad kasi engaged na kami ni Shan. Kung dati patay na patay ako sa kanya. Ngayon fiance ko na sya haha kaya napangiti nalang ako when I remember that first time we met"

"I'm happy for you Son. Nakikita ko sa mga mata mo kung gaano ka kasaya ngayon. Sana tuloy-tuloy na yan."

"Thanks dad"

Sabay smile ko sa kanya..

Nasa living room kami ngayon naka upo. Kakatapos lang namin mag dinner. Si Shan at Ate nya nag uusap habang nasa gitna nila si Romuel. Nag bo-bonding silang tatlo.