Chapter 1

This is my first time writing something like this and I haven't fully completed haikyu yet so please don't judge to much I hope you enjoy this 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kageyama slowly walked down the hallway it was his first day at karasuno high school and he was nervous he didn't have any friends there because of all the constant moving around he could never stay somewhere long enough to really connect with anybody but his dad had promised it was gonna be different this time. He wasn't hopeful though as his dad had made this promise multiple times before and he still ended up here,another first day and another lot of first day anxiety .You'd think after going to as many school as he had he wouldn't get nervous from a first day but there was something about being surrounded by people he didn't know that made his stomach twist.He had already been to the office and gotten a list of were his classes were and he had already been given a tour of the school so he made his way towards his first class.As he navigated his was down the corridor he crashed into somebody. "Watch were your going" a short red haired boy Covered in head to toe black yelled "I-I'm Sorry" Kageyama said as he looked up he locked eyes with the boy he had the most gorgeous Carmel eyes and was wearing a band T-shirt that read my chemical romance he wanted to say something else but the boy ran off before he could think of anything to say leaving Kageyama to wonder about the boy for the rest of the day.

.

.

.

I'm gonna stop the first chapter here it's kinda short but I hope you like it there should be a new chapter out tomorrow