Chapter 12.

EVAGELINE

"Let's see how you'll feel when I will torture you, again and again." Javier said in my ear. Making my tears fall fully on my cheeks again.

Flashback.

"You fucking bitch! Hank, take her to the car! Don't let her escape!" Javier told me after I sent him down on the floor. Kicking him. That was until his 'friend' Hank came and took me.

"No, stop!! Don't you dare fucking touch me!" I screamed. Trying to take a grip of him, but was to weak. I was too weak to release myself from this madness.

"We got you now bitch. Nowhere to run."

"I swear to fucking god, I will kill you!" I said thru gritted teeth. Trying to get away once again from his hold.

"Ah, ah, ah princess! Not so fast!" He said and smashed me in my head. Making me pass out. From that, I can't remember anything. Just the darkness consuming me.

End of flashback.

I was sitting in a chair, with ropes tied to my wrist, legs, and tape on my mouth. I was some sort of basement. I haven't seen this place ever.

"Well, well, well...see you're awake now," Javier said to me. Making my eyes connect with his. Only for me to see the devil, in the eyes, once again.

He came up to me, taking his arm on the top of the chair, making it just stand on the 2 back legs.

"Mmm, what I've missed looking in your eyes, to see the fear. To smell you again." He said with a deep tone. Looking all around my face. My eyes widened once he pulled a knife out of his pocket. Feeling my whole body tremble. I tried to shake out of the chair, but he fast took a hard grip on my hair. Making it sting bad on my scalp.

"No. You're not getting out from this anymore. Clear?" He said, anger now in his big brown, almost green eyes.

He ripped off the tape that was on my mouth.
"Now, I want to hear the beautiful screams coming out of your mouth when I cut you." His lips turning into a smirk.

That smirk of his makes me want to puke.

"But first I need to record, and send this to your loved one, Xander." He said Xanders name in a light tone. Chuckling to himself.

He let my hair go and so the chair. He walked over to something that stood behind me. A table I guess. He came back fast, with a camera and a stand.

He pushed the button and a red light began to turn on. Showing that it was recording.

"When Xander will find you he'll kill you. And he will not kill you in a piece full death!" I yelled at him. Not feeling scared anymore.

He's been doing this for 2 years. He can't scare me anymore.

"Oh, yeah? We'll see about that." He said and started to cut in my thigh. Thru my jeans.

I didn't scream. I held it all in. He's been doing this so much that I don't feel it anymore.

"Hmm...okay. I guess I'll just have to rape you to hear your screams I guess." He said, a now big smile, on his ugly face.

"No!" I screamed.

Please not my virginity. It's all I have left...

"No?" He chuckled, making me more disgusted.

"You think that you have a choice!?" He spat out now only being one inch from my face.

"You will listen to me, you whore!" And that was all it took for me to lose my patience. I spat him in the face. Watching as my saliva ran down from his face.

He closed his eyes and dragged it off with the back of his hand. He opened his eyes when it was gone. He looked at me. Only anger in his face.

"Your choice princess. I thought about being gentle with you at first. I changed my mind." He said and cut off the ropes and took a firm grip on my hair, making me really scream at the pain.

He took the camera with him, as he dragged me to a small bed that was behind the chair I just sat in.

"Wonder if, Xander wants a filthy whore like you later? Huh?"

With that, he threw me on the bed. Tying me up once more. I tried to kick him, but he fast tied my legs too.

He started to rip off my clothes. Soon leaving me in my underwear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...wow...she's with him again...

What will happen? Will she be able to escape? Or will Xander come and get her?