Chapter 6

After the festival, I went home. I noticed Suho left early, running. The band playing at the concert at the end dedicated a song to Seyeon. Personally, I wasn't ready to listen to it either, and so I left.

"I'm home." I called out. "You're home?" Gowoon asked, she was sitting at the table in the living room, eating some ramen she made. I sat down with her after dropping my bag down. "Oh that looks delicious can I have some?" I took it from her, eating it. "Oppa go make your own." She shoved me away. "Please just a small piece." While I ate the food, I noticed her face, which I had forgotten she was wearing makeup, and I looked closer at it this time. "Are you sure you're my sister? I can't get used to you with makeup." I told her. "Hyejin put it on for me, I can't find it in me to take it off." She said, a smile on her face. I thought back to earlier when she told me she was in trouble. 

"Oh, you said Hyejin helped you when you were in a difficult situation. What does that mean?" I asked her. She got really quiet, and I got worried. What happened? Is it something I should be worried about? Do I need to get involved. "There were classmates picking on me because they were jealous I was going to perform the solo." She told me. I dropped the chopsticks in my hand. "They were picking on you?!" I asked, my mouth full. "What are their names?"

"Why? Are you gonna look for them? Don't do anything. It's embarrassing." She said, and I sighed. Why though, I'm her big brother. It's my job to protect her.

"Besides, Hyejin scolded them for me." She added. "She did?" I asked. Gowoon nodded. "I guess she's more fearless than I thought." 

I ended up finishing her food, oops.. I went to my room, thinking about having to thank Hyejin once again.

Hyejin's POV

I was walking into school and Seojun found me, walking up to me

I was walking into school and Seojun found me, walking up to me. "Hey." He said. He kind of just stood there awkwardly. "Are you okay?" I asked him. His friends suddenly appeared behind me. "I'll only listen to you." He spoke up. "Okay...." I said, and walked off. "Wait!!" He called but I kept walking. We were getting our report cards. And was very happy with mine. My grades are quite good in general. Our parents were also coming in today. At lunch people around us were all talking about Suho, gossiping about him. Lee Juheon, who is a huge celebrity. They kept pestering Suho for autographs and that type of thing, and it must have been too much for him because he up and left.

"Kang Su did you know about this?" Sua asked Soojin beside her. "Lee Suho hates gossip about him." 

"He's the CEO of Move. He's pretty much a second generation chaebol. I was wondering why he'd always look down on everyone. He's someone from a whole different world to us. Didn't his mom pass away?" Sua asked. "Stop with your nonsense." Soojin scolded her. 

I looked around but couldn't find Seojun anywhere. He seemed like he wanted to say something this morning but I think he left it because of his friends. I need to find him when I can.