Chapter 8

We were going on a school camping trip, and I was really excited

We were going on a school camping trip, and I was really excited. Dahyun was in my room with me, trying to help me pack. Well, more like helping me unpack. She didn't want me to go so when I put things in, she'd start taking them out again. She didn't like when I went places without her. 

"I'll only be gone a few days Dahyun. Be good for mommy and daddy, and I'll be back really soon okay?" I told her, and she nodded, climbing on my lap to cuddle. Well I guess packing will have to wait. 

The next morning, I got dressed, made sure I had everything and then my dad drove me to the school

The next morning, I got dressed, made sure I had everything and then my dad drove me to the school. "Stay safe, and we'll see you when you get back. If you need anything don't be afraid to call us." Dad said. I nodded. "I will. I'll see you soon. I love you." And then we both got out of the car and dad helped me to bring my bag to the bus, and then I went over to my friends. Some of the kids in our class were getting in trouble for trying to sneak alcohol on the trip.

Jugyeong was taking photos so I joined in with some of them when I went over. I felt a tap on my left shoulder, and looking over I saw Seojun beside me. "Oh hey." I smiled. "What the...look at them. Are you guys trying to tell us something?" I looked down at my shirt, where they were pointing and then at Seojun. We both happened to be wearing striped shirts. "Are you making some kind of surprise announcement that you're dating?" I could my face get red. "Not really." I told them. "Are you sure? I think you want to be my girlfriend. You should have just said so." Seojun teased. "What are you talking about put your jacket on." I said laughing at him. "It's hot." He argued. "What do you mean it's hot its freezing!!" I giggled. I could feel my friends looking at us, smiling. 

We got on the bus and I went to the back where Jugyeong was. Someone sat beside her so I sat in the seat behind her. Then someone sat beside me, Seojun. "Is this like we're a couple and sitting together?" His friends asked, getting excited. I sighed. Okay, yes dating him would be nice, but the teasing is too much. His friends started chanting "you should date." I hid my face in my jacket, sinking in my seat out of embarrassment. They stopped eventually when Seojun told them to shut up, but I could see a small smile on his face.

I felt like I was falling asleep during the bus ride, because I didn't get much sleep the night before, as I was too excited for the trip. There was a small tap on my arm and I looked over at Seojun who was holding out an ear bud to me. "Here." He offered. I took it and put it in my ear. His music taste was like mine. I eventually fell asleep, feeling my head fall onto his shoulder. He tensed up, but didn't move once.