TWO

The night is dark and silent, except for the occasional hooting of an owl. The moon is hidden behind a thick layer of clouds.

It was currently 12 am and the three friends were standing outside the crestmont villa and taehyung was clutching onto them like a koala.

The boys gulped as they looked at the villa. It was even more spooky in person than it had been in the stories they had heard. The villa was dark and decrepit, with boarded-up windows and a sagging roof. The paint was peeling off the walls, and the yard was overgrown with weeds.

The villa had a dark aura surrounding it, and Taehyung could even hear a wolf's howl coming from the dark forest behind it.

Jimin looked up, he gulped looking at the dark starless sky, only a lone moon playing hide and seek with the dark clouds.

"God please save me" taehyung chanted a religious mantra which was taught by his late mom.

"Stop being a scaredy cat and come let's go inside." Jin exclaimed already feeling annoyed by taehyung's childish behavior and the blonde nodded his head.

Jin opened the door with a loud creak taehyung and jimin stepped inside that villa after him carrying a flashlight, Jin started to take fast steps inside exploring that villa with his glittering eyes.

The villa was dark and dusty. The air was stale and smelled of mildew. The boys could hear the wind whistling through the broken windows.

Taehyung felt a cold breeze hitting his face right after entering the villa, he gulped feeling goosebumps all over his body, he saw jin walking upwards.

"Slow down jin you are going too fast" taehyung mumbled clutching jimin's palms tightly.

Jin stepped inside the living room, he saw the living room had a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, The room was filled with old furniture, all of which was covered in a thick layer of dust. Some of the furniture was burnt and scorched, as if it had been in a fire.

Taehyung was about to follow Jin into the living room when he stopped. He had heard a deep voice whisper his name in his ear.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung froze. He looked around

Taehyung heard the voice coming from a bedroom near the living room. He unknowingly left Jimin's hand and walked towards the bedroom.

He took a deep breath and opened the door. He stepped inside the room and looked around.

The room was dark and gloomy, but he could see that it had been a bedroom. There was a large bed in the center of the room

He saw a burnt vase of roses on a nightstand next to the bed. There were also burnt gifts and showpieces on the bureau. It looked like this had been a married couple's room.