TEN

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jungkook yelled, pulling Taehyung towards himself and grabbing his hand. Taehyung gasped, resting his hands on Jungkook's torso. Jungkook circled his arms around Taehyung's waist, holding him tightly and pulling him closer towards his chest.

They were both breathing heavily, their hearts pounding in their chests

Jungkook mumbled, "Thank god you're safe," as he rested his right hand at the back of Taehyung's head and his other hand on Taehyung's hip, hugging him softly.

Taehyung leaned into Jungkook's embrace, his heart still pounding in his chest. He couldn't believe that he had just been almost hit by a bus.

Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest as Taehyung tapped him on the chest. He turned his face away from Taehyung again, unable to meet his eyes.

"Thank you, Jungkook," Taehyung said.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's lips brush against his cheek, and his heart skipped a beat. He could feel the heat from Taehyung's body radiating against his own, and he could smell Taehyung's sweet scent.

Taehyung smiled pulling himself back,
Jungkook was in a great dilemma. His mind was telling him not to talk with Taehyung, otherwise he would get badly hurt. But his heart was telling him to talk with Taehyung, even though he knew that he was going to get badly hurt in the end.

Jungkook knew that his love for Taehyung was forbidden. Taehyung was from a wealthy and powerful family, and Jungkook was just a servant. There was a huge gap between them, and Jungkook knew that he could never bridge that gap.

But Jungkook also knew that he couldn't just ignore his feelings for Taehyung. He loves Taehyung more than anything in the world.

In the end, Jungkook decided to listen to his heart. He knew that he might get hurt, but he was willing to take the risk.

"So when your bus is going to come ?" Taehyung asked looking around "after ten minutes I guess" Jungkook said scratching at the back of his neck "Jungkook our school starts in five minutes" taehyung said widening his eyes

"Yes you need to go now taehyung otherwise you will get late" Jungkook said and taehyung smiled because Jungkook was the first person who called him by his name, the one who actually considered taehyung's words.

"No you are gonna come with me" taehyung said before jungkook could protest taehyung grabbed Jungkook's wrist running towards his car which was parked in the corner of the road.

Taehyung opened the car door for Jungkook and Jungkook gave him a small bow before sitting inside. Taehyung ran to the other side of the car and got in. Jungkook looked around in amusement, never having imagined that he would one day be sitting in a luxurious car.

The car was spacious and comfortable, with plush leather seats and soft carpeting. The dashboard was sleek and modern, with all the latest technology. Jungkook couldn't help but feel a little overwhelmed.

'one day I am gonna buy a car for my mom' jungkook smiled looking at his lap."Put on the seatbelt Jungkook" taehyung said putting on the seatbelt leaning back against his seat

Jungkook nodded his head holding the seatbelt, he bit his lip pulling the seat belt not having any idea how to put on this thing, he snaked himself inside the belt, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when he tightened the seat belt around his torso almost making him breathless

Taehyung bit his lower lip preventing himself from laughing hard after looking at Jungkook's mini circus. jungkook's eyes watered a bit because of the tightness around his body he pulled out his tongue breathing through his mouth