New girl in the house

Nilsa's POV

Amiee we have some new girl coming here I say to my best friend. What Jeremiah says. Idk just got off the phone with someone saying a girl should be arriving I say. Weird Gus says sitting next to his best friend Jeremiah.

What's her name and how old is she Kirk asks.
Uh Haleigh Jackson and she's 20 I say. Cool amiee says.

(Gus: we have a new fucking girl coming hopefully she's not as wild has the other girl or all over me like Nilsa is you know what I'm saying)

Well anyways I'm going to the nail salon who's coming I say. Me kortni yells. Ok I say. After we left we went to the nail salon and went to eat after

Haleigh's POV

My mom got out of the car and knocked on the door I see a boy answer the door. Mama comes back and says those boys thought i was you she says.

Haha I say. Anyways let's go get ur bags she says. So basically we are aloud on our phones just not on camera I tell her. Ok sweetie she says.

We walked inside the house to only boys. Oh the girls went out one boy says. Ok my mom says. I was standing there on my phone not even looking up.

Anyways are you sure you will be ok grace my mom says. Mama don't call me that and I'm sure I'll be ok i love you mom I say. Ok she hugs me and leaves.

Hey girl whatever ur name is a boy says I look up from texting someone. Um it Haleigh but Um what.

Well this is Gus codi and Jeremiah my name is Kirk he says. Alright I say looking at my phone and put it away. Um anyways I'll give you a tour codi says.

Codi gave me a tour. Alright are there really girls that live here or is this a joke right when I said that girls walked in. Well I guess that answers my question.

(Haleigh: I'm over here like did I just join some crazy house the girls come back drunk One girl sits on gus lap and I'm like what the hell and he was not having it)

New girl right in amiee this is Nilsa Candice and kortni she says. Yeah Haleigh um but uh y'all are drunk. So who cares Candice says. I put a confused face on my face. Are you coming out with us Jeremiah asks.

I'm 20 and you have to be 21 so I can't I say. Birthday is next week tho I say. Oh good Nilsa says getting up from Gus lap. Yeah.

Few hours later they went out and stayed back who knows what's gonna happen. I went out side and got on my phone and scrolled through Instagram. Next thing you know I hear yelling.

What the fuck we got kicked out Gus yells. Where the new girl at Nilsa says hold Nilsas hand. If was only them that got kicked out.

I was outside still. Oh well let's go up stairs. I open the door they are half way up the stairs. Y'all drunk I say. I gave my phone to the producer because I wanted to. I went to the alligator phone and called my mom.

Me: hey mama

Mom: hi baby

Me: what you doing

Mom: me and ur dad were about about to go to sleep

Me: oh sorry

Gus came down stairs

Mom: what did you need

Me: nothin I love you mom tell dad I love him

Dad: love you to

Mom: love you bye

Me: bye

Oh hey who was that Gus said. Parents I say. Oh well I'm about to go to sleep good night he says. Night to you too