Erza finds out

Erza's point of view

"Hey Lucy can I talk to you alone for a while?" I ask Lucy one of my teammates. I saw her nodded and walk out of the guild and towards her home. I followed her to her house and sat down in one of the couches one we enter the house.

"On our last mission I notice that you were dogging every
attack that was coming your way. How is that?" I ask her. She tense and then went into her bedroom and return with a suite case.

"Your not leaving the guild are you?" I ask her and she shook her head. I sigh. She the put the suite case on the table and open it up. When I look inside I saw four swords handles and four swords. Some clothes that were Browns and white. Belts next to the cloths.

On the upper side of the case they were a few gas bottles. Lucy then return back into her bedroom and she return with a wine red scarf around her neck. And two big boxes that headed four spaces and something on the top.

"Lucy what are this cloths and weapons?" I ask her. "Can you wait for a while in till I put the cloths on Erza?" Lucy ask me and she did not answer my question. I nodded to her and she left.

While I was waiting I say a book under where the cloths were and got it. When I open it I saw pictures of people. There was a girl with the same long length hair as Lucy but it was black.

The girl headed black eyes and was wearing the same scarf as Lucy. Next to her there was a boy with brown hair and sliverish green eyes. Next to the boy there was another boy that was blonde and headed grey eyes.

Behind them were a few people. Another girl was eating a potato. The girl next to her headed a glasses that were square and she headed a arm around her waist. Next to the girl was a boy that look just as the first girl. Black hair and eyes, but the boy headed a arm around the girl with the square glasses. (A/N if you guys haven't figure it out Hange and Levi are going out and in my story Hange is going to be a girl)

When I was about finish seeing the photos Lucy came out looking like that girl in her photo book. She headed black short hair and black eyes with that wine red scarf around her neck.

"This who I really am Erza", Lucy said. "My real name is Mikasa Ackerman and I am one of the Titan slayers that were brought from another dimension to Fairy Tail. I am a heartless girl, but when it comes to Eren am not".

"Are you going to tell the guild who you really are Lucy or should I call you Mikasa?" I ask/said to Lucy or Mikasa. "Call me Lucy and not yet Erza", Lucy answer my question. I nodded to her and then she left to her bedroom and return with a cape on her.

Behind the cape was two wings that were blue and white. She then left the house and started to walk over to forest. I follow her and when I saw that she stops in front of the forest. She turns to me and says "Erza I need you to go to the guild and say this to master : "Master I need Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Bickslsow, Gray, Elfman, and Lyon", Lucy said to me and I nodded.

I ran to the guild and kick open. I walk over to the Master's door. I knock the door and waited for a while. "Come in child", I heard Master said. I open the door and sat down in the chair in front of him.

"Master Lucy needs Natsu, Gray, Bickslsow, Wendy, Lyon, Gajeel and Elfman to help her in something important", I said to Master Makarov.