Gajeel, Natsu, Gray, Lyon, Wendy, Bickslows, and Elfman find out!

Third person point of view

"Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Bickslsow, Elfman, and Gray come into my office fast!" Master shouted when he came out of his office.

The people who were call when into the Master's office. "Master why did you call us here? Were not in trouble are we?" Ask Wendy the Sky dragon slayer. The Master shook his head and Wendy calm down.

"I call you here because I need you to go with Erza somewhere and it's right now", Master Makarov said to the group in from of him.

The group nodded and the all look at the red haired in front of them.

They saw her stand up and leave the room so they follow her out of the room.

She walk all over to the forest where she say Lucy talking to Lyon.

"Is that Lucy?" Gray ask Erza. She nodded and walk to Lucy. "Their here", Erza said to Lucy. "Good we need to good to go. Like now", Lucy said to them as she ready her 3D Maneuvered Gear.

The group nodded and Lucy fire the 3D Maneuvered Gear and started to fly throw the air. "Come on let's follow her", Erza sais to the group. They nodded and started to run after Lucy.

They git close to Lucy suddenly stop. She was on top of a branch look straight ahead.

"Lucy what's wrong?" Wendy ask Lucy. "Titans and their coming to. . . Team Levi!" Lucy exclaim and her eyes were open but not that much. "Stay here I have to help my team".

"No we are not staying here we are going with you Lucy!" Natsu shouted at Lucy.

She sight knowing there was nothing to do. "Well then let me go first okay?" She ask the group. The said group nodded.

She fire her 3D Maneuvered Gear to the next branch. Soon we heard something falling a face appear. The neck was almost completed cut.

More people or whatever they were kept faling, but at a speed that Erza would not be able to keep up with.

"Cadet Ackerman is good to see you again", Levi said to Mikasa (A/N or Lucy, but when she is talking to her team and Hange she is Mikasa).

"Lucy why did he call you Mikasa?" Wendy ask Lucy. "That's because is my real name", Lucy said to the group behind her as she went to see how her team is doing.

When she got to Armin and Eren she saw Eren fainted. "What happen to him Armin?" Lucy ask Armin. Her voice headed worry for Eren.