Chapter 12 (DONT READ)

Once Viv was warmed up, he sat up and just looked at them.

"..." {Will}

"..." {Viv}

"..." {The others}

"So...what?" {Viv}

"Why did you assault us?" William asked again.

"I don't know man?! It just felt like someone made me angry." {Viv}

"Huh? It made you feel angry?" William said. The others looked on more seriously too.

"Ya, I was think of you cheating then I got mad."

"...Did you smell something sweet before that?" William asked slowly.

"Huh? Mmmm...now that you said that, yea. I thought it was some student's perfume." Viv said. Wait, was that some kind of drug? It might be, Viv felt kinda dumb.

"Darvillion, get the magic tracer." Commanded William.

Darvillion ran out of the room.

"Now that he's gone..." Perukono looked at Viv. "Can you drink this?" Perukono held up a small bottle filled with a brown liquid. William sighed then looked away.

"What is that?" Viv asked cautiously.

"Don't worry, it's... just a mix of herbs." Perukono coaxed.

"...No."

"O C'mon! Drink it." Perukono shoved the liquid into Viv's small mouth and forced him to drink it.

Viv tried to resist, but Perukono closed Viv's mouth. "It felt like a peppermint drink..." thought Viv.

After Viv regretfully swallowed it, Perukono put his hand down.

"What are yo-" Viv was about to talk when he felt something in his stomach. All of a sudden, all the places the liquid touched turned bitter like, so bitter you couldn't even imagine it.

"*Cough cough* Viv started trying to get the bitter out of his mouth, but it wouldn't come out. William looked at him with pitiful eyes, while Perukono was smiling.

It felt... really bad. Viv started tearing up a bit and he still was trying to get the bitterness out. Perukono and William looked a little surprised, then went to comfort him.

After 2 minutes of that ordeal the bitterness went away. Viv choked out, "What the fuck did you feed me?"

Perukono replied," It's an extremly strong tonic made from herbs that can help you get a better immune system,more energy, and more...prettier."

Viv looked at him with disgusted eyes, but what he said did seem true. His body felt more refreshed and was a bit stronger.

"Why did you make Darvillion go away?" Viv asked.

"To lessen your shame of seeing people in your pathetic state!" Perkuno cheerfully replied.

"..." Viv looked at him. He then tackled Perukono and started scratching him, whatever chance he got.

-------------------------------

This is just a chapter that I wrote for fun. Expect some mistakes in it. Uhhh... fine. Random updates when I feel like it. Hiatus over.