Part 5-Water Park

Georges POV

It's been about a week since we started this road trip. We've been ice-skating which Nick wasn't very good at, as he fell over a lot. We also we spent a lot of time on the campsites, Just relaxing and having a laugh. Currently we are heading for some water park called 'Aquatica' Which was situated in Orlando. So we had a really long drive ahead of us. We are expecting to take all day to get to the campsite and then another hour to the actual park. 

"Ugh this is taking so long." I groan, sloping further down into my chair.

"Oh shut up George" Dream says playfully pushing my shoulder gently." We'll be stopping for food and to switch over driving so stop being a little bitch about it."

"Language Dream and stop arguing. I don't like it" Bad said from the other side of the table. 

"Yeah you tell them babe" Zak could be heard from the phone place on the table.

Daryll was currently facetiming Skeppy who since we started keeps  flirting and calling Bad pet names. It was cute but kinda annoying.

"Aww thanks Baby" Bad cooed back down the phone.

"So you guys having fun?" Zak questioned

"No it's way to hot." I complained, wiping the clear sweat from my forehead.

"George everything is too hot for you"

"Even Dream" We hear Nick shout from the diver's seat.

"W-What, no" I stumble over my words obviously flustered. 

"Omg you really said that. We all know Clay and George are straight" Skeppy said giggling down the phone 

"Don't say that Keppy. You don't know who someone likes." Bad said sternly which made Zak shut up.

"No Bad it's fine. I'm sure I'm straight but at the moment I'm not too sure."  Clay said rubbing the back of his neck before draping his arm on the back of the seat.

"Oh well. I hope you figure it out man. "

After Skeppy finished talking we sat in awkward silence. Even Zak could feel it and he wasn't even here.

"Soo. where you guys heading too" Skeppy said trying to make conversation.

"We're heading to a campsite and the to a waterpark." Bad said returning to his loving self.

"Oh what water park?"

"It's called Aquatica" I answered.

"Wait don't you live near there?" Clay questioned looking at the phone and then back up to Bad.

"Omg we do" Daryll said excitedly bouncing in his seat. "you should come out and meet us."

"I'd love that. Well only if everybody else is fine with it"

"Fuck yeah. I'd love to meet you mate" I shouted a little to loud.

"For Muffins sake. Watch your language." Daryll just shook his head as we laughed at his antics.

"Yes we'd love for you to meet up with us" Dream finally said wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"Tomorrow then?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so where's Skeppy?" Dream asked playing with the draw string of his blue swim trunks.

"He says he's here but I can't see him" Bad Said before being knocked over by a smaller man.

"Ow get off me" Daryll groaned before standing up and pulling the other into a short kiss.