3

Your POV
A woman named Lady Adelaide Stitch was coming today to meet Ms.Sick- I mean Ms.Quickly to see how Mr. Brown was doing with finding a wife. I had been spending a lot of time with Evangeline and she let me in on a secret that she loved Mr.Brown and I could tell that Mr.Brown loved her too but I didn't say anything. I think the kids are starting to act like I'm there maid and I think Mr. Brown is starting to realize. 
I wiTed at the door until Adelaide was coming to the house. Her carriage pulled up and she got out. I opened the door for her and I say.
"Good evening Lady Stitch my name is ( y/n) Tatiana Carlson I will go alert Mr.Brown that you have arrived Madame."

" Good to know someone has manners around here." I hear Adelaide mumble under her breath.

Simon POV
I should have kissed her. She probably didn't like it. Ugh I love her so much I just can't tell her. She hasn't talked to me once at all today. I need to figure this out.

Your POV
I overhear Adelaide saying that she was taking and adopting one of the girls here and I knew that I had to do something. I then overhear the siblings talking about who's going to go with her. I run to my room and magically pack my bags and start writing letters. One to my parents who won't care that I've gone. One to the whole Brown family. Lastly one to Simon about how much I've fallen in love with him over the time I've stayed here. I had small tears in my eyes as I wrote the letters. I knew I would miss them dearly but I was doing this so they wouldn't take Chrissy plus it just makes me feel a lot better.

" Tora! Tora please come here a moment." I yell for her.

"What is it?" She asks me.

" It's me. I'm going with Aunt Adelaide end of discussion. Here are my letters for you guys and one for Simon and Tora please don't tell anyone I'm leaving no one can change my mind. Remember to Louie you all so much." I give her a hug and wipe her tears and I walk up to Lady stitch and say.
" Lady Adelaide I will be going with you." I say to her and we leave the house and get into her carriage riding off to her mansion.

Simon POV

" Has anyone seen (y/n) anywhere?"
I ask everyone and then I see Tora handing father a letter and then she hands me a letter.

" She went. She's gone with her." Tora said and broke down.
" Wait you knew and you didn't tell me!" I yelled furious.

" She told me not to tell you and to give you the letter." Tora says while still crying and getting patted by Nanny McPhee.
I run out the door and after the carriage and I can still see her in the carriage so I chase after it. It's no use she's gone. I walk back to the house feeling awful. I grab the letter and go to mother's garden and open it up and start reading.

𝑇𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑆𝑖𝑚𝑜𝑛,
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐴𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑑𝑒. 𝐼 𝑤𝑛𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦.
𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦,
(𝑌/𝑁) 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛