The beginning of everything part 2

The next view boruto saw was his ceiling, he turned his head sideways to realize it was morning already and his lonely body lying in the big bed of his. He made his way to the mirror to see his own reflection. He saw his own reflection crying with one eye. Then he remembers the dream and burst into tears putting all his emotions into the tears and said to himself in a broken voice "pathetic".

He went to the washroom, brushed his teeth and dressed in formal dress ready to work. He kept spacing out about the so called 'nightmare' he had last night. After taking the breakfast he went to his big garden and watered all the flowers, then he locked the door of his mansion and made his way to the hokage office. He didnt want others to look at his cold eyes and change of personality, today he convinced himself that he will ignore each and everyone he come in contact with, though it was better said than done.

 Today he first have to report to the hokage about his 2 year long mission and go to his office which was beside hokage building, he had to sign all the anbu and council papers which had been stacked up for 2 years.

He was about to knock the door of the hokage office but suddenly he heard the voice of sarada and mitsuki, today the luck wasn't in his side, he thought that he could come later but then again he has no time because had to sign up the papers that has been stacked up for 2 years. 

He took all the confidence and knock the door, his father replied with " come in". The situation got worse when he saw ino-shika-cho was there too. Their attention turned to Boruto and they were all surprised to see him.

"Boruto?" sarada said in a shocked voice. " How was your mission?" Mitsuki asked with the same plain smile. They couldn't see boruto clearly but when he came closer and saw his face they were shocked.

" He looked more handsome and manly than before but what's up with those eyes. Literally every girl drool over those gorgeous beautiful blue eyes but now.... Those cold eyes just changed the vibe of the room, not to mention the bags under his eyes, he looks like his soul left his body, everybody's eyes widen after seeing him" sarada thought to herself. There was a moment of silent.

"Oi Boruto what's up with those bags, were you awake the whole night playing games" Naruto asked in teasing way trying to the calm atmosphere around the room.

"I heard that you were in a mission but to think it would take 2 years that means it was hard for even the great Uzumaki Boruto, huh?" Shikadai also tried to tease boruto to ease up the atmosphere.

" Too many questions but not a single 'how are you', huh?"  Boruto thought to himself after remembering the nightmare he had last night.

Boruto ignored all the questions, threw a scroll to his father and said "all the information about the mission" and turned around to leave this room

"He ignored all the questions ,huh"? sarada thought to herself.

Then Naruto tried to come up with an interesting topic, he said " Boruto why dont you invite everyone in your new build mansion?"

"New build mansion?" everybody said in a shocked voice, this made Boruto stop while leaving.

"Boruto please I want to have a BBQ party party in your big new build mansion, lets invite everyone from our class" Chocho said in excitement.

" You are not welcomed, live me alone" Boruto replied, his voice was very much deep.

Naruto knew something was up after seeing his son's behavior recently and thought that something might have happened during his mission.

"What? how ru_" cho cho was cut by Naruto "Boruto what happened in the mission?" everyone's attention turned to Boruto, there was a silence for a moment then he spoke.