His Return

BOOOM

Kawaki with his full gang of 100 s rated rogue ninjas: oi oi where are u going? i atleast deserve a welcome

everyone: Oh no.

"so atlast you showed yourself, kawaki" sarada said with an angry face. " ara if it isnt the hokage herself? Thanks for saving our time, so when do you want your eye to be stolen now or later"? kawaki replied with an evil smile." hmph, you've gotta be kidding me, its perfect timing for me as my son is here i can show off my power to him" sarada said with a smirk. Kawaki ordered his rogue ninjas to charge. The rogue ninjas charged but dodged sarada and went for saruto." wh-what are you doing"? sarada asked with an angry look. " hahahaha" kawaki laughed evilly." Its perfect timing for me as your son is here, you cant fight and protect at the same time right? what will you do? Abandon your beloved son and fight? Or protect him and die? well the outcome will be the same as you both gonna die at my hand." Kawaki stated with an evil smirk. " hmph" sarada smiled, " needless to say ofc im gonna fight and protect at the same time" sarada replied. Now lets stop blabbering and get into action already." mo..m" saruto said with a worried face. "  Dont worry dear i will be fine after all mom is strong, right?" sarada said with a bright smile. " mm yes ofc" saruto replied with a happy face. " Now let the battle begin, kawaki" sarada said with a serious face while clenching his fist.

(A/N: i want  to state the fighting details as short as possible)

Sarada made one shadow clone to protect saruto ,  sumire also helped to protect the kids. Sarada took down 35 rogue ninjas in a flash with her susanoo, but using susanoo too many times also has its risk not mention protecting Saruto at the same time. Her Mangekyo deactivated and she awaken her rinnegan. She was able to seal 5 more rogue ninjas. " mo..m is awesome" saruto said with a surprise look. " She is the hokage after all" shikado replied with a smirk. kawaki was watching the fight without doing anything, after getting pushed back he decided to make a move, he planned to make a move on saruto and take him as a hostage. He does a lightning style and sarada's shadow clones vanishes and pushed sumire and shikado away from him and tried to stab him to unconsciousness but it was too late, sarada switched places with kawaki with her rinnegan. " Dont you dare touch him" sarada said with an angry look and black aura. The rogue ninjas started attacking saruto but sarada took all the hits. she was bleeding, scratches all over the body but managed to take more 10 rogue ninjas. She just had few chakra left. Tears started flowing from saruto's eyes "mom" saruto shouted , "its ok saruto, I only have low chakra left, i will open a portal with the only chakra left in my body so you, shikado and sumire can escape  got it?" sarada said while coughing blood." No way mom how can i leave you"? saruto replied tears flowing down from his eyes. Sumire and shikado got back to their feet and ran towards  saruto.

"Sarada you cant do that" sumire shouted." Lord 9th you have to take care of saruto in the future" shikado shouted. "Sorry guys its too late, sorry saruto I cant see you grow up" sarada replied tears flowing down." no mom you cant do that, stoop" saruto said while crying. " Saruto, im doing this to protect you" sarada said while kawaki was about to stab her. saruto was about run towards sarada but cant as sumire didnt want sarada's sacrifice to go in vain. Sumire closed her eyes, tears falling from her eyes and grabs both saruto and shikado to not let them go near sarada. " But mom  if u protect me then who will protect you"? Saruto shouted while crying. There was a silence for a moment then sarada closed her eyes and smiles, grabs the locket that boruto gave him and remembers when boruto promised to protect him. " Bye saruto" the only two words sarada could tell with a beautiful smile tears flowing from eyes at the last moment as kawaki was about to stab her.

At the moment a portal is opened, everybody thought that it is the escape portal that sarada was talking about but sarada was surprised too. WHY?

Everyone saw a handsome figure with flashy yellow hair and bright blue color eye coming from the portal. Sumire, sarada, shikado and saruto blinked and when they open their eyes they saw all the rogue ninjas are on the ground defeated and kawaki was sent flying away from the battle field.

Sarada saw a tall figure standing in front of him. He knew him too well, he is the one who promised to protect her, to be by her side moving forward while holding hands, the one she fell in love when she was a kid to this very day, yes it was boruto.

SARADA'S POV

I can recognize this figure too well, I knew at some point he would come, i knew it, he really came at the last moment. " What took you so long, baka"? I was on my knees and shouted  while tears started flowing from my eyes. My heart skipped a bit when i saw him

Boruto turned back " yo wifey, don't you think its too early to say goodbye when I'm alive"? he said and smirked

(A/N : PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW WAS THE CHAPTER)