Its you

Shai's POV

I go to my trailer and sit down on the couch. I get a cup of water and think about what just happened. Why didn't he stop? Does he have feelings for me? I take my clothes off and just wear casual clothes. I decide to text Theo:
Shai: where r we going to meet at? I'm at my trailer.
Theo: That's great I will just come over there.
Shai: Great😀
Theo: see ya when I get there
Shai: k
Theo's POV

I fucking forget that we are going to the bar to find ME someone. But I already think I found someone. What no. I know I found someone. That someone is Shailene Woodley.
I walk over to Shai's trailer. I knock on the door twice.
A few seconds later she opened the door.
"Hey,are you ready?" I ask.
"Yup but the question is, are YOU ready?" She ask.
"I don't know about this Shai" I say.
"Why not?" She questioned.
"I don't know because I know I already found someone" I answer.
"Great okay let's go to her tell her this" she says back.
"But I'm not sure if she likes me back, I don't want to get hurt, Shai" I say.
"Okay , so are you saying you don't want to go to the bar or do you wanna. It could be all on me" she says.
"Fine lets go over to the bar" I say while laughing.
"What's so funny?" She questioned.
"Nothing it's just that your trying to buy me to go to the bar, I mean come on now everybody knows that you don't drink" I answer.
"I know that I don't drink I just want you to take your mind off of things, you know" she says.
"Yeah, okay shall we?" I ask while extended my hand. She takes it and we walk over to my red and black Ferrari.

Time lapse

We get out of the car and walk to the entrance of the bar. We take a seat and I take a beer and Shai gets water.

"Okay, Theo tell me more about this girl you like?" She asks.
"Okay she is sitting next to me" I answer. I look over to her and see her blushing. I take me finger and lift her chin up so she is facing me. I lean in and kiss her. I need to know does she likes me. Surprisingly she kisses back.

Shai's POV
"Okay she is sitting next to me" he answers my question.
OMFG HE FUCKING LIKES ME. I see him leaning in. Wait is he about to k... Kiss me. Omg what should I do should I lean in or stay still? No don't do that that will make it look like I don't like him. Do I like him? YES I DO. so I decide to lean in. We kiss for a long long long time. I don't have any breath so I was the one who had to pull back.
He leans his forehead on minds. I can tell he is elated.
"Shai would you go out with me?" He questioned with no breath.
" Here's the thing Theo, I haven't had a good pass with someone else and I don't want to make the same mistake but I don't think you could be a mistake" I answer.
"I understand" he says leaning off of me.
" Wait Theo how about we take it slow. Let's go on that date on Saturday, you could wait one more day right?" I ask.
"Yeah I can Shai I am not that inpatient" he says laughing.
"Okay, so you wanna chill here or do you wanna go?" He asks.
"I don't care because were off tomarrow" I answer.

" Alright let's go seen a movie" I say." We can order it from redbox.
"Okay what movie do you wanna see?" He ask.
"Oh their this amazing movie that I wanted to see for a long time" I answer.
"It's called American Sniper, it suppose to be good and based on a true story" I finish.
"Okay then what are we waiting for?" He says while he pays the old guy. We exit the bar and walk to his car.

Time lapse
"Omg that so sad" I say with tears coming down my face."
"Omg Shai your so emotional" Theo replies.
"Why wouldn't I that's so sad that Kris Kyle dyed by that Veteran" I respond.
"Ok so do you want me to drop you off at your place?" Theo asks me.
"Yeah so I don't have to walk a block" I say but no sarcastically.
We get to my house Theo walks me to my doorstep.
" Thank you Theo I had a wonderful time with you" I say to him.
"No problem thank you for helping me deal with the problem I had this morning" he says looking down at his shoes. I stand on my toes and kiss his cheek.
"Goodnight Theo" I say.
"Goodnight Shai I will pick you up at 8pm?" He ask.
"Great" I replied.
I walk into my room and lay down on my couch.
I slowly drift off to sleep.