Regular mornin and afternoon

Shai's POV
I wake up and jump out of bed. I think what our date is going to be like. While I'm thinking of that I go my dresser a choose out some clothes. I check on my phone and it's 30 degrees. So I grabbed more reasonable clothes. Some skinny jeans, a black sweatshirt and bring it to my bathroom. I also bring my IPhone. I decide to play Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. She has an awesome voice. I turn on the shower and sing to the music.
You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much
You're the feel, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you
Brought to life, to life
So love me like you do
Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?
I keep on singing while I shampoo my hair and condition my hair. I rinse off my hair and body. I squeeze my hair so as much water can come out. I get dress and sit on the couch watching Chappie.
Last time, I left off the part when Chappie steals cars.
"No take daddy's car! Chappie exclaims. OMG this movie is crazy as hell. I feel a vibrate on my lap from my phone.
I unlock my phone. It's from Theo.
Just texting Theo makes me smile.
Theo: alright I will come by 5pm
Shai: cool
Theo: can't wait
Shai: yes u can only 1 more hr left : )
That's the end of the conversation

💻1 hour later💻
I finish Chappie. It's so awesome.
I hear a knock on the door. I bet it's Theo. I walk over a peek at the peek whole just in case. Yup. This is what I have been waiting for.
I open the door and let him in. I go to the living room and turn off the TV.
"You ready?" Theo ask in his gorgeous, sexy accent. I then decide to answer.
"Yup" I finally answer. He walks me out with his hand on my lower back. I totally feel comfortable. Like this is suppose to happen, it's a right thing.
He walks me to his car and opens the door.
"Thank you, you are sure a fine gentleman" I reply.
"Your welcome, gorgeous" he says and I could feel my cheeks burning up.
Once we drive I hear the song Hypnotic by Zella Day.
"Omg I love this song" I sequel. I could see Theo chuckle a bit. I then start to sing a little because I don't really know it word for word.
🚘🚘15 minutes later🚘🚘
I see Theo pull up into a drive way. He parks then turns off the engine. He gets out a speeds over to my side like earlier to open the door. I smile and say "Thank you, my gentle men."
"Your welcome" he replies.
We walk into a line and I see that we are at a carnival. And then I start to squeal.
"OMG how do you know I love roller coaster?" I ask.
"Because that's how much I know you" he answers. I run to him and jump on him as a hug. He starts to lose balance but then catches it.
"Slow down baby" he says. I hear him but decide to ignore it because it feels right.
Theo's POV
"Slow down baby" I say. Wait what! Did I just say that. Do I really love Shai? Yes I think I do. What now way? No I don't think I love Shai. I KNOW I love Shai.