Chapter One

" STOP baby I'm sorry " i said in between laughs " what are you sorry for ?" he said with his deep sexy voice " I'm sorry *laughs* for hitting you *try's to catch breath* in the face with my phone case" i said as i tried to wiggle out of his grip " you better be sorry with your short ass " he said licking his full pink plumbed lips. I pulled his head down and started to kiss his wet lips , every time i kissed him I felt butterflies in my stomach the love i had for him was real , every time we touch , kissed I would feel the connection between us i loved this boy with everything in me and nobody could come between us. He than pulled from the kiss and looked me in the eyes " I love you Maria Symone Johnson " he said as he rubbed my hair " I love you to Khriss Micheal Mills " I said looking into his big brown eyes that seemed to always sparkle when he looks at me i loved moments like this with him. He looked over at the clock " damn time flies" he said getting up from his bed " yeah it really does drop me off at home ill tell my mom Kaliey dropped me off " i said getting off of his king sized super soft bed i could lay in his bed for hours! I grabbed my shoes from the floor and sat Crest cross on his bed " baby what time do you get off of work tonight" I yelled hoping he could hear me " uh i think 11 why whats up?" he yelled back " i just wanted to know when my man getting off damn" i said wrapping my arms around his waist. He than turned around and picked me up by my waist and kissed my lips , i wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He pulled from the kiss and pecked my lips the smell of his mint breath sent shivers down my spine . I smiled at him and he let me down " your always at work" i wined while putting on my Nike Roche runs " i have to make money for your spoiled ass i cant be broke" he said laughing " whatever I'm not spoiled " i said rolling my eyes " did you just roll your eyes at daddy?" i just stared at him and got up to get my things " come back here Symone" he said sternly which turned me on , but i had to show him i didn't care " come on before you be late" i said walking out of his room and down the wooden stair case ," i know your ass hear me " he said jogging to catch up with me " i hear you I'm just not going to reply to you " with that he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me his hand started to wonder. He rubbed his hand against me which made me moan i pulled him closer to me " what happen to being mad at me?" he said leaning back and laughing i rolled my eyes and walked out of the door " baby I'm playing " he yelled i got into is midnight black Dodge Charger and slammed the door i put in my headphones and waited for his childish ass. When he got in the car he looked my way , but i looked out of the window not trying to look at him he than spoke after a few minutes ,but i couldn't hear him because of my headphone's and music playing. He than tapped my leg i looked at him and looked away "can this boy be anymore childish?" I asked myself we were still sitting in the driveway of his house "can you take me home and stop being childish?" i said looking at him " can you stop acting like a brat and take a damn joke?" he asked me looking serious " I'm not even doing shit your ass is suppose to be taking me home and heading to work ,but instead you wanna be childish and not do that" i said on the edge of tears " when i get off ill bring you taco bell and some candy okay?" he said starting up the car and pulling out of his driveway i shook my head and put my headphones back in. The car ride wasn't long at all I pulled out my headphones and turned towards Khriss I guess he didn't notice me looking at him until i placed my hand on his face and pulled him into a kiss " i love you Mr. Mills " i said while i rubbed his cheek " I love you too Mrs.Mills " he said pecking my lips. I got out of the car and walked to the front door i unlocked the door and walked into the apple scented house I inhaled the smell again and exhaled I turned around and waved to Khriss letting him know I got in okay. I watched as his black charger pull off i then closed the door behind me and walked up to my room and took out my homework i looked at my and saw my bestfrined texts i opened the message and saw she sent me screen shots of I'm guessing of what she saw her boyfriend do. i quickly called her on face time.

*RING RING RING RING RING *

-Kaeeee

-Hey girl