Ablaze-1

Wilbur is dead! Tommy yelled from the other side of the blaze. Now reader, that is a lot to take in while running from a crazy green guy with a pig as a sidekick. Nonetheless Ranboo kept running, Trying desperately to get away from Dream and The Blade. 

Dream and Technoblade seemed to be enjoying the havoc and destruction they had begun, they were somewhat amused by their crimes. Ranboo made it to one of the last few building still standing and tripped inside. He flattened himself up against the wall as somebody entered to building. "Ranboo?" He sighed in relief. It's just Niki, he steps out of his hiding place to meet her. 

"Wilbur is-" Ranboo cut her off "Dead, I've been told." He says quietly. She nods and a tear forms and slides down her cheek. "It's not your fault, where's that one bunker? The secret one we found." She asks. "I-I don't remember." Ranboo raises his hands to his neck and looks down. "It's okay, don't sweat it." Niki said and looks behind them. Of course she would say that, her of all people had a soft spot for him. If she died it would we all his fault. He already blamed himself for Wilbur's death and he didn't need more on his shoulders in the moment.

 "The weaponry." He snaps his fingers and looks down at her. "Yeah,what about it?" She says, visibly confused. "I need to do something." Ranboo replies. Without a word they crawl through the shadows of the remaining walls, ruins of buildings, and towers of rubble.

 The weaponry door creaks open and they slink in. Ranboo steps forward and presses his hand to the wall. The cobblestone slides away leaving a doorway into the cool dark room. He steps in and the lights come on, he turns and beckons to the timid girl still standing in the doorway. She comes forward and watches his push something aside before her eyes migrate to the book enscribed with Enderman symbols floating over an end rod. 

"I got them." Ranboo's voice jolts her back into reality and she looks over to him holding the few remaining disks. "Are those-?" She asks in a rushed whisper. "The end disks." He says "Where did you find them." She reaches out and slides one of the disks towards her. "I've had them since I was a kid." Ranboo replies and slides them back and hides them. "Does anyone know about this chamber?" "Yes but they don't know I've had the disks." Ranboo looks up. "We need to leave." 

A/N: hey kids I forgot to mention this is all gonna be from boo's POV