Doflamingo family

I glared at Law, he had stabbed Corazon in the back, my hands were at my mouth I was really surprised, while looking at what was happening...

Does this mean that Corazon is going to die? I didn't know what to do I could only freeze in place. I have to save him!

I didn't think about anything, but only ran to him. Law probably noticed what I was going to do and tried to interfere

"Don't you dare save him! I will kill Corazon today at all means!" Law said

"I will tell Doflamingo-sama dasuyan! You broke the blood law!" Said Buffalo

"I will buy you ice cream so shut up your mouth!!!" said Law

"...Okay-dasuyan" said Buffalo after thinking for a while

While Law was distracted, I went to Corazon and sang to him

Law noticed that it was too late to not let me heal him, so with no other option he looked at me while thinking hard about something, after making a decision he brought Buffalo ice cream and put his knife away glaring at me and saying

"I'm running away! Don't expect me to repay you, only because you helped me!"

Was he planning to repay me someday? I was confused, so I didn't notice that Law had already run away, I didn't know which way he went and didn't think that trying to stop him from going was something that I should do, after all Doflamingo would kill him for sure.

I turned my head to see if Corazon was okay, but he was already behind me, he gently touched my head and opened his mouth like wanting to say something, but in the end decided not to.

He walked away, like nothing had happened, buffalo already went back, so I decided to go see doflamingo.

I entered Doflamingo's work office and he was sleeping in a couch with a newspaper on his face, he was sweating a lot, so he probably was having a nightmare.

I then used my power to carry him to his bed and at the same time take the newspaper from his face. Even in the soft bed his face was still frowning, so I decided to sit nearly the bed and started to sing a lullaby.

His face turned calm and he was no longer sweating, some time passed and I got sleepy, so I ended up sleeping on a chair while I used Doflamingo's bed as a pillow.

Time skip~

When I woke up I wasn't on a chair anymore, I was in Doflamingo's bed, but he wasn't there, so with sleepy eyes I got up from the bed and went to the living room to search for him. He was in the living room sitting on the couch with Corazon to his side.

Corazon looked at me saying something with his eyes. "I won't tell him about Law. So don't say anything", I don't know why he decided to not tell Doflamingo, but it was a good thing, that way Law isn't going to die, so I nodded with my head.

Doflamingo was thinking about something, so he didn't notice that I was "talking" with Doflamingo about something, he didn't notice that I had arrived in the living room at all! It was a little strange, but soon he returned to himself and said for me to sit on his lap as always.