Submarine

Time passed, but Ryuu's eyes still felt heavy, he had a headache, and he didn't feel like opening his eyes yet.

"Where am I?" asked Ryuu in the empty bedroom, letting the reality sink on his mind, he through of everything that had happened until now.

Finally, having his mind on its place, he looked around trying to find an opportunity to escape.

The door opened and Corazon appeared, suddenly saying"Your efforts are useless, we are underwater".

I looked at him confused, Why did he kidnap me? Did I do something wrong to him?

"Don't worry about it. I kidnapped you to protect you" said Corazon.

"What do you mean?" I asked Corazon confused.

"Doflamingo planned to prison you in a bedroom as soon as a definitive base was set. He's crazy" he said with a worried look in his eyes.

(Author's note: It seems pedophile, but is not. Doflamingo is a gentleman he's going to wait until Ryuu is 18 to even be able to kiss him, the imprisonment is only a possessive/yandere thing.)

"I don't believe you" I said to him, certain that Doflamingo would never do something like that.

(Author's notes: are you sure about that?)

"I know that you won't believe in me right now, but I can't let Doflamingo have you" said Corazon placing his hand on top of Ryuu's head.

Ryuu felt lost. What should he do? Should he believe on him? It was like time was passing slowly.

He was confused, but in the end decided to get out of here first and plan how to escape.

Upsetting the kidnapper was always a wrong strategy, so he decided to agree with him, until he could get out of here.

Looking at Corazon eyes, Ryuu nodded, agreeing with him.

"You must be nervous in such a room, right? Let's go see Law" said Corazon looking deep into Ryuu's eyes.

They walked out until they reached Law's bedroom. 

His bedroom was several times more simple. It only had a bed and a bathroom,Law was in the bed, he was still sleeping under the effect of the drug.

Corazon was holding Ryuu's hand the entire time they were walking, stopping only when they entered Law's bedroom.

Corazon tried to wake Law, he tried shaking, calling, slapping, but none of those worked, so he went to the obvious option, grabbing him and going to the shower on the bathroom.

As Law was showing, he slowly woke up,His expression was of pure surprise. Corazon was shouting "Law, wake up!" while he was bathing Law.

In the middle of the process, Corazon forgot that he was supposed to wake Law up, giving a shower to him.

Maybe he though that "Law, wake up!" was a type of shower singing?

"What are you doing?!" asked Law now awake.

"He woke up!!" said Corazon with a surprise face.

Ryuu forgot for a moment what was happening and started to laugh.

"Didn't you give him a bath to wake him up?" said Ryuu laughing. 

It's been a while that Ryuu was able to laugh so much like that, in Doflamingo's ship he was more worried than anything.

Ryuu laughed so much that tears fell out of his eyes and he had to hold his stomach.

Law and Corazon looked at Ryuu surprised for a moment, but soon Corazon revealed a smile.