CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

"Yah! Ms.colorblind come here!."
A student said make y/n sigh,close her book and slowly turn around to face her biggest bully.

Hi my name is Kim Y/n if you wondering why they called me 'Ms.Colorblind' well I was born not available to see colors.

They started to bully me because of the day i try to wear lipstick and I didn't know what color it is.

But they say it's colour dark purple
So since then I didn't wear any make up.

"I said come here btch!." Y/n stand up to her sit and walk forward to yumi
"W-what do you want?" Y/n ask yumi smile try to hide the smirk on her face.

Yumi handed her a letter it's was a love letter.y/n look at her confused but yumi just smiled and say.

"Could you give this to the new student?,please? I really like him but I'm too shy to give it to him."

Y/n just look at her,while yumi have fake pleased face.

________

"What I'm going to do with this?"
Y/n look down don't know what to do,
The new boy was bad boy.

"Come on bro read it."
His friends said make the new boy smirked and open the letter and read it out loud.

' Dear jun,

Hello I'm Kim Y/n and I wanted to say to you that I like you so much. You're the first person I ever liked....

Love,y/n '

"Woah! that's was fast huh?" Jun laugh make his friends laugh too even the students in the hallway.

Y/n stand there shock she looks up saw yumi standing at the end of hallway smirking.

"Listen I don't like someone like you,
And I don't want to have a child who doesn't see colors!" Jun said without even thinking how harsh his words.

Y/n was hurt by his words.....even tho she doesn't like him....she slapped him hard make all the students shock.

"You don't know how it's feels to be colorblind so shut the fuck up bitch I'm done with y'all bullying me being like this! It's not my fucking fault to not see colors like y'all! You guys are lucky to see beautiful colors."

Tears start to fall down on her cheeks
Some of students start to feel guilty for bullying her.

But some of them didn't.
Specially......

Kang Yumi.

_________________

ONE WEEK LATER

Kim Y/n busy packing her things.
Her mother said she have to stay to her auntie house on seoul.

She ask why but her mom didn't say anything....the true is her home teacher told to her mom what happened last week.

So her mom decided to let her stay with Lim resident and to start new life there.

"Take care there okay? Hmm? Call me if you need some money." Y/n just nodded continue packing.

AT THE NIGHT

OTP :

'Really?! You comming here?!!'

"Yes...mom said that I should stay there for a while and she also mentioned that I'm going to attend school at saebom highschool"

'Omo! We have same school,I hope we both have same class also."

"Yeah me too...."

'So they still bully you?'

".....yeah they still specially yumi...hbu?"

'Oh me? They didn't,you know I wear make up."

"You know what I was thinking if I should bring back.....

The old Kim Y/n.