CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

KIM Y/N FINALLY ARRIVED AT Lim Resident.As she both enter the house
It's was dark I mean there's no lights but there was a weird sound inside.

Then the light when back on she finally can see what.........

Happened.

"..Uhm hi?...."

"So what's up with this competition your brother talking about? And who's that  two boys?" Y/n ask Jukyung while they both cleaning the mess.

Jukyung look at the two boy who washing the dishes and look back at y/n.

"That's Lee Suho the top student in our school." Jukyung respond y/n look at her eyes when she said his name.her eyes was sparkling she even smile.

Y/n can't help but giggle make Jukyung look at weird and keep continue cleaning but she's stop when y/n ask her a question.

"You like him don't you juju?."

"NO!" Jukyung respond make you jump a little and look at her shock,now everyone is looking at you two make her embarrassed.

"I mean no, I don't okayy..."

"o...okayy? Anyways how about the second one?."

Jukyung look at the second boy who looks like a wannabe bad boy.

"that's Han Seojun,they said he's a gangster leader.so ignore as I do."

"Really?"

She nodded

_______________

Next Day

Yesterday night was crazy why? It's because the 'Two boys' I mean Jukyung friends (?) Got into fight inside the house so auntie made them do her traditional punishment.

And it's embarrassing.

As we got my schedule me and Jukyung made our way together in our class since we have same class together!.

We both enter then a short hair girl come to Jukyung with a happy face Jukyung look at her confuse.

"hey Jukyung!"

"What is it this time?" Jukyung ask the short hair girl I don't know her name so yeah bear with it.

Then 'our' classmates shout 'Congratulations' to Jukyung made me confused as Jukyung then I saw the pictures all over the wall I smirk.

"How long have you been dating?,why didn't you tell to me?." Again short girl said Jukyung still look confuse then a chubby (?) Girl speak I didn't notice her....

"Do we have two couples in our class now?."

"Is it true?"

Aishh another girl come to us but still didn't notice me so i just go outside to wait for our home teacher.

__________________________________
TIME SKIP

finally mr.han come and I saw the classroom was already clean?! Wtf that was fast....

M

r.Han signal me to come inside so I make my way inside and stand beside mr.han

"Please introduce yourself ms.kim"
Mr.han said

"Hello I'm Kim Y/n." And there was a silent......up then a boy raise his hand and mr.han ask why and he said if he can ask something about me mr.han look at me I just smile and nodded.

"Are you single?" He ask made everyone on the classroom laugh at his questions while he look dump, confuse why they're laugh at him.

" Maybe.."

Sorry it's took to long to update,I have to re watch the ep 10 so yeah sorry hehehe😅💜