I dont know what to call this chapter

Sqaisheys P.O.V
Squid got an empty bottle and spun. It landed on Amy. "Amy I dare you to kiss stampy....... on the lips." He finished. I was just as shocked as Amy and Stampy were. Amy got up and Stampy got up and they kissed. They kissed for a good 30 seconds. When they were done I herd Stampy whisper this into Amy's ear, "I love you." I ran to my room and started sobbing quietly though so I wouldn't wake the kids up. I locked the bedroom door behind me. "SQAISHEY OPEN UP OR I WILL BRAKE THE DOOR DOWN!!!!" Netty yelled I opened the door a tiny crack to let her in and slammed the door behind her and locked it. "What happens?" She asked. "I-I-I h-h-h-herd s-stamp tell a-Amy that he l-l-l-l-loves her." I whispers the last two words then Netty screamed for Stampy to come upstairs. He ran and asked me what was wrong. "You told Amy you loved her! I herd you! How could you, you were the only person I thought I could trust!" I finished and told Netty that I was leaving. Then the kids came in and begged me to stay then I saw Hopes necklace. It looked so oddly familiar. Then it hit my...... could it be true?

I found my sister......

Hey guys Maya here and I am going to start a new book soon. I am either going to do a...
Sqampy love story
Magicanimalclub school
Or I will do an adopted by Sqaishey book. Comment on your favorite! Also if you want to know more about me leave comments in the description!
I will see you all later,
Bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeee.
Also I will continue this book!