Cahpter 11

Hopes POV
I watch as Sqaishey gets put in an ambulance Justin and I just sit on the porch sobbing. Then I remember something, it's all Stampys fault. I run to Netty and tell her, she runs to Stampy and I am at her side. "STAMPY HOW DARE YOU DO THAT, YOU MADE THIS ALL HAPPEN, YOU BASICALLY KILLED HOPES LAST FAMILY MEMVER!" Everyone was shocked when I herd this I sat down and cried and Netty, Amy and Justin huddled around me. Amy asked me if U wanted anything, I said I wanted my sister. So we all went to the hospital. We were not allowed to go in her room. We stayed outside and everyone went to bed but me. I was not going to let my last family member die.
Time skip next morning
Sqaisheys POV
I wake up to the sun beating through my windows and notice I am in the hospital, I ring the bell for a nurse. She comes and I ask her if I can have a visiter. She says okay. I ask for Hope. She runs out of the room and says Hope please follow me.
Hopes POV
I follow a nurse to room number 816. I walk inside and I try to hold back the tears. I walk over to Beth's bedside table. I see that she is awake. "You had me scared for a while, I missed you." I almost whisper. "I am not going any where." Soon enough everyone comes in the room. Stampy apologized to sqaishey and she says its okay. Squid told Amy that he went ballistic that night and he never dated SalemsladyM. In Dayna's words all was well.
The End.

I am just lying. I hope you guys enjoyed and please comment for what story I should wright.
-the true Maya Zoe Roth