The demons lover part 2!

"What do you mean by that Damon! What do you mean by Katerina doppelgänger?....her blood line was supposed to end with her" Elaine was confused she didn't understand what was going on "that's what we thought but Elena is a descendant from Katherine which makes Elena a Petrova Doppelgänger" Elaine began to laugh a little "that's quite hilarious, and where is the psycho Bitch now!" Damon looked at Elaine with a serious look "we don't know and by we I mean Stefan doesn't know where she is!" Elaine felt anger somewhere deep down but she completely ignored the feeling. Elaine started to smell something sweet like she smelled this scent before "do you smell that?" She looked at Damon and Elena "smell what?!?" They were confused at what she meant by that "well it was nice to catch up with you Damon, maybe I'll see you around!....as for you, Doppel bitch! I'll see you around" and with that Elaine vamped off back to her house.

Elaine's house:
As soon as she arrived home—she picked up her phone, she had 20 missed calls from Elijah and 19 missed text messages from her dad! She still chose to ignore it! But just in case if she missed anything important she decided to look at her phone anyway

"Missed you kiddo!"

"Elijah is acting strange when are you going to talk to him?"

"Uncle Finn?" At first she was confused, she tried to call him to see what was going on but he didn't pick up! She decided to FaceTime him real quick "Hahaha as I live and breathe, uncle Finn, what happened?!? I thought you were daggered!" Finn smiled at his niece "well thanks to Elijah, he undaggered us all including Cole.....where are you staying now a days it's been forever since I've seen you!" Elaine started to laugh a little "I found a nice little apartment in mystic falls, and let me tell you the view is beautiful!"

Of course Elaine didn't want to tell Finn about meeting Elena or Damon, that's when she realized that if Finn was undaggered then that meant that Esther was back! "WAIT!—uncle Finn....where is Esther?!?" Finn smiled an evil smile "oh, you remember our mother then!, she's fine darling—but not so much for you" just like that Finn hung up!

Elaine was pissed and angry! Her eyes turned yellow with a hint of red (her vampire eyes) she began to throw things around, she began to break her own furniture and flip everything upside. Elaine looked at herself in the mirror! She hated what she saw!! She was pissed at herself that she broke the mirror. The next thing you know Elaine vamped out of her house and ran towards any human that was close to where she was, sure enough she saw 4 humans getting out of the car. "Hello...I'm sorry to interrupt but could I use your phone mine died!" The man with black hair and brown eyes handed Elaine his phone "thank you" Elaine looked at the man "don't yell"

Elaine bared her fangs and took a big bite into his neck! The next thing you know the mans friends started to scream, she stopped sucking his blood and ran to his friends.....when she arrived she looked at all of them! She vamped to the side of the 2 other boys and snapped there necks while she vamped to the other one and bite his neck, she looked up and over only to be met with kol, who was slowly clapping "well done—demon lover!" Elaine tried to calm herself but it was hard for someone like her to control her powers "and proud of it!!"