The discussion

I looked around the room feeling anxious, I look down at my hands seeing them tremble slightly, I take a deep breath trying to control my nerves as I look back up at him, then I stare at him for a while rethinking everything "are you sure I'm not in a dream?" He glares at me, a piercing glare so I chuckle nervously, then look back down,  I lift my gaze back up, and nod my head "let's get this over with"

He smiles softly, rather say a cheaply smile then pecked his daughters forehead before standing up and walks out the room. So I just followed him, to god knows where.

He walked me out of the room into a car, and we drove off. Then, I saw the car stopped moving so I look outside the window and see us parked in a very well known neighborhood, a rich neighborhood...

We walked out the car as he takes me in a mansion, there were many locks and cameras everywhere. We went in the mansion, I witnessed many bodyguards at every door and every corner, this place must be very well secure...a very important place...I followed jack to a huge door, made of metal...it had five locks on it, he opened it slowly then looked at me "go on in" he said. I walked in and got shocked. "W-woah.." I utter. The room had lots of guns and grenades that were very organized.

I went in and looked around, not daring to touch a thing. he told me to check out the guns which I did. " pick out a gun, whatever it is just pi-" I picked up an rpg then felt jack hit the back of my head "be realistic! Come on!" I smile awkwardly and pick out a pistol, since it's my first time doing things like this..and this isn't a movie, sooo- "ouch!" I felt another slap "come back to reality and focus" he says a bit pissed. we walked in an area that was closed, fully closed. There was a target with some head sets. He made me stand on a white dot and point the gun at the mannequin. "Shoot...shoot as If you hate him to death"

I take a deep breath and relax my shoulders, I close one of my eyes and get ready to shoot, feeling like this is something very important. "Bang!" No bullet came out. I look at jack and see him laughing silently. "Shouldn't you check the gun first before shooting?" He said while giggling. I glare at him but he suddenly glares back making me slightly scared so I quickly apologize and he began teaching me how to load the mag.

After a few minutes I told him that I was fully ready. Pointing the gun at the target I suddenly felt so mad for some odd reason so I just began shooting at the mannequin, until I ran out of bullets. I exhale sharply and look at him expecting him to praise me but I got another FUCKING SLAP. " why the fuck do you keep doing th-" he made me look at the mannequin and I realized...none of the god damn bullets were aimed correctly...not even a single fucking shot!

Jack: I guess we have a lot of work to do....