Kidnapped

Tom Holland was practicing his acting scene, everyone was very busy with making the movie, be one of the top watched, as
usual. He decided to take a small break. He went to the dressing room and sat down on a chair, throwing his head back out of frustration. He opened his eyes again and decided to go on his phone, just to kill some free time. Suddenly the door of the room opened and his manager walked in. 'Hey Tom, I got something for ya' he sat next to him and handed him some cash 'that's for your hard work' he stood up and left. Nothing changed... Tom worked all day long, and goes home to sleep. It felt like he was in a dream and can never come out of it. He's sick and tired of the same routine over and over again.. not even a few seconds went by, he passed out on the couch.

he woke up tied on a chair in a dark room. he was wondering where the heck he is, a guy wearing a black suit came in with a gun in his hand. He approached him pointing the gun, directly in front of his face ' we all know you're a very famous actor my dear Tom...I would like you to quit your job'

Tom was took of guard. He thought his time on earth is done now, like just look at the situation, he never and would never imagine, a kidnapper asking him to quit his job, and not asking him for money nor wanting to killing him.

'And why do you want me to do that?' The man tilted his head, as a smirk appeared on his face. 'Simple, I just want you to be a part of my gang, is it that hard?' Confusion filled his body. Tom? Tom Holland a gangster? No way~

O-....kay maybe it's possible. 'I don't want to die yet, and I don't have any other options do i?' The man chuckled deeply and pocked his inner cheek with his tongue. ' I guess you're going with me....'

2 men with well built bodies came inside the room. They untied me and held both of my arms. They dragged me out and threw me on the floor.

Rude

I stood up and dusted myself while sending death glares towards their direction. Nothing will work huh? They didn't even flinch! I looked at the other man; the one I was talking with, he came closer to me extending his hand. ' I'm jack, biggest mafia in town' you're such a dumbass Tom! I'm surely gonna get killed or end up in prison. 'Y-yeah nice to meet
y-you' the man chuckled lowly as we both shake hand. He began walking towards....god knows where. So I decided to follow him. Like, bitch I'm not staying alone with 2 creepy ass well built and strong cold man!!!

We arrived to a room which looked like an office...it was filled with many weapons and skeletons which made the room smell disgusting. Out of  approximately 170,000 words in the whole English dialect, and I couldn't form any sentence that describes the smell.

It's just...very bad...

'Take a seat Tom' the chairs had dried blood all over them, I hesitate at first but then...I didn't want to end up staying here for the rest of my life as a fucking skeleton right? So I sat down slowly and faced him. 'Oh my lord Jesus! You scared the shit out of me' what's up with this man, why the heck would he wear such a scary mask...is it an ogre or.....no idea to be completely honest with y'all...he laughs at my reaction then goes back to being dead serious....what a duality....

'Tom...you'll have to sign a few things before i get to trust you with our secrets and missions' I nod my head being understanding about this situati- 'and you'll marry my daughter' no no no no no no no! I changed my mind! I would rather die then get married to god knows who! And what if she's scary? What if she's an ogre? No no no please some let me out of here-

The door suddenly opened and a girl with long dark silky hair walked in on us with full confidence, head straight, shoulders straight, long thin legs with dark red heels. She was wearing a tight red dress that leads to seeing all her perfect shaped curves. She had a perfect body and face! Her green eyes were starring at mine...her red plump lips which got my attention so badly, to the point where I just want to kiss them. A well shaped cute nose just to top off with a tint of blush on her fluffy cheeks. She doesn't need makeup I swear.

' I told you I don't want to marry anyone father!' Jack stood up and went closer to her
'Meet your new husband my dear....his name is Tom and I think he's a great match for you' she scanned me up and down as my lips curved up a little. Can you smile in these type of situations? As well known mafia who can rip my throat in less than 2 seconds, wants me? Tom Holland? To marry his one and only daughter...well I assume she's an only child. I came out of my thought when I hear jack laughing. ' are you that mesmerized that you didn't even hear me calling you for the hundredth time?' My face became very hot, great now I'm blushing like a tomato. Clearing my throat and fanning my face I stood up and extended a hand to his daughter. 'I'm Tom...nice to meet you'

She smiled sweetly and was about to shake hands with me. She swooped her hand under mine and smacked the back of it rolling her eyes. Did she just... 'Don't expect me to be nice to you' then clapped her hand twice as a guard went inside and placed a very clean chair
She sat down and looked at her father. His eyes landed on me as he spoke firmly...

'Are you ready?'