From Time

CH.3

"Come here Diamond", I sai grabbing her hand.

We was getting ready to go to the amusement park and Chris was coming along because Diamond begged him.

"Mommy I cant wait till we go, its going to be so fun", she screeched jumping up and down.

"Yes it is, but come on Chris is outside", I said walking to his car.

"Hey daddy's baby", Chris said giving Diamond a kiss on the cheek and gave me a head nod.

"Daddy I missed you", Diamond screamed jumping on to him. It made me laugh, because I knew she just saw him yesterday.

We arrived at the amusement park and Diamond grabbed both of our hands pulling us, trying to rush inside of the park.

"Wait Diamond", I said slowing her down.

We entered the amusement park, and I looked at Diamond who was staring at me with a big smile on her face.

"What are you waiting for go have fun", I said to her watching her run off.

*****************************

I was tired after the amusement park, and so was Diamond.

Looking in the backseat of the car I saw Diamond passed out sleep, I chuckled lightly.

"Whats funny", Chris said.

"Just Diamond", I said. Yall probably think that I was still intimidated by him. But no I growed up, and I actually matured alot.

"Oh", he lightly chuckled looking at her.

We made it home, and I entered the house carrying Diamond, I had to admit I was very exhausted today was a long day.

I placed Diamond in her room then came back downstairs, and Chris was sitting on the couch.

I was confused of why he was still her because usually he would of be gone by now.

Sitting down in the couch, he looked up noticing me.

"You good", he said looking up at me.

"Yah", I said standing up, and following behind him, since he was about to leave.

"Goodnight", I smiled lightly, and watched him walk out the door.

"Night, wait I have to do something", He said running back up to the door.

"What", I said confused.

"This", he said grabbing me roughly by my waist pulling me into the kiss.

I ran my fingers through his hair enjoying the moment.

He pulled away. "Goodnight Desiree", he said going to his car flashing me a smile.

I stood there looking stupid and also shocked about what just happened, I touched my lips lightly.

I was highly confused because it was unusual for him to just do that.

Finally noticing that I was just standing in the door with my mouth open. I quickly close the door.

I rushed to my bedroom, and jumped on the bed. I was wondering why he even kissed me.

I was so confused at this very moment, and could do nothing but think. I had to admit I enjoyed it because that was something I was waiting for a long time.

But I just didnt want him to use me.