Stay Ready

CH. 5

"Chris can you help me", I said struggling with putting my necklace on.

"Yah", he said getting up after tying his shoes.

We was about to go on a date, and his mom was keeping Diamond for the weekend.

"Alright you ready to go", he asked standing by the door.

"Yah, let me grab my purse"

"Ok meet me in the car",he said walking out the door.

I grabbed my purse and looked in the mirror, I had to admit I looked real sexy. I was higly excited because He said he ha a suprise for me at the restuarant, and I absolutely loved suprises.

We made our way to the restuarant, and I saw that we was the only people here.

"Come on babe", he said opening the door for me, making me blush.

I never saw that the day will come of him calling me babe, that made my heart melt.

We walked inside the restuarant and it was very beautiful.

"Follow me", the waiter said taking us to a table that was lit with candles, and had wine sitting on the table.

He pushed back my sit an watched me sit, then he sat in his seat.

The waiter brought us some food, it was steak and rice with italian green beans. It looked so delicious.

We ate and talked for the whole date, until he told me his suprise, and basically the whole point he took me to this date.

"Desiree there is actually something I really needed to ask you", he said getting on one knee.

I covered my mouth, with tears running down my face.

"Will you marry me", he said taking out a box, and looked me in the eyes with nothing but love.

"YES", I screamed while he put the ring on my finger.

I jumped on him and grabbed his face and he picked me up and spinned me around.

"I love you", I said looking deeply in his eyes.

"I love you too", He said pecking my lips.