JEFF X MALE READER

(CHEATER)
Your are dating Jeff already :3 For context
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚                               ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Y/N walked inside the mansion as they giggled with Toby and Ben was huffing

"That was such a good arcade!! look at all the cool shit I got !!!" Y/N exclaimed as they showed off the plastic guns and toys they got

"stupid game took my money" Ben cried as Y/N and Toby started to giggle thinking about the rigged game and Ben raging over not winning

"Well, I'm gonna go back to my room, see y'all!!" Y/N said as they went to their room waving at the others.

"let's play later!!" Toby said as they waved back

"Sure!!" Y/N said continuing to walk to your room.. well technically it was Jeff's room but since you were here so often, one could say you might as well be moved in. Just as you were about to open the door you heard a giggle

"jeffff-stopppp" you heard a feminine voice say startling you

"Mmm but you're just so cute" you heard with pecking sounds that seemed like kisses. your mind suddenly went blank "he's not cheating on me right ? he can't be." You slowly open the door to reveal a girl on Jeff's lap your so-called "boyfriend" pecking a chick's neck and running his hands up her shirt.  In shock, you dropped everything causing a loud crash.

"Jeff.. what are you doing?" you said in a small sad tone. His head shot up looking at the door where you stared at him with tears brimming your eyes and still holding the doorknob. The girl whipped her head in confusion that turned into fear.

"wait it's not what you think-"

You shut the door before running towards the spare guest room at the end of the hall. Suddenly you hear Jeff shouting for you to come back and that he can explain. 

"PLEASE BABY WAIT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK" Jeff cried out as he looked out the door looking around before spotting you run down the hallway and immediately starts chasing after you. "BABY- Y/N? PLEASE-."  As you bolted into the empty room you slammed the door shut making sure it was locked before you fell onto your knees letting everything you were holding in leave your body.

"was I not good enough? maybe it's because I'm not a girl .. did he start realizing I'm ugly .." so many thoughts flooded your head but you suddenly snapped back into reality as you heard banging on the door

"Y/N are you there? please open up- and let me explain the situation please... y/n are you listening?? please open the door-" Jeff got cut off by a familiar voice " What the fuck is going on Jeff? Who's that girl that ran out of your room?!" 

You took a deep breath before getting up and opening the door. You see a distressed-looking Jeff gasping for air and an angry Toby.

"Caught him with some girl... guess he didn't hear us coming in."

"y/n please it's not what it seems I -" Jeff tries to grab your hands but you quickly back up

"WHAT!?" Toby angrily screamed and immediately grabbed Jeff by the collar holding him back

"Jeff ... I know what I saw and it's okay-" you start crying before clearing your throat and beginning to start talking again "I would've understood if you didn't like me anymore but you could've at least broken up with me before starting to hook up with someone else," you said starting to shake

"NO- y/n please I'm sorry I'm so so sorry please please don't leave" Jeff tried getting out of tobys grip before you broke it to him

"It's okay .. we're over now," you said before making your way down the hallway

"WAIT NO," he said in fear breaking out of Toby's grip that causes Toby to pounce on him and start a fight between the two. "PLEASE IT WAS A MISTAKE I LOVE YOU Y/N I REALLY DO. I LET MY LUST GET THE BEST OF ME" he shouted before he was shut up with a punch to the face

"if you really loved me then why ... why would you cheat on me ..you liar" you whispered to yourself trying to stop yourself from bursting out into tears again. Before you walked into his room again you scanned to see if the girl was still in there, which she was not so you immediately started packing your stuff. You had everything here so you only grabbed what you needed so you don't slow down.

"y/n w-what are you doing ??" Jeff crashed in panting and bleeding. you ignored him before grabbing the last of your stuff and shoving it into your backpack. "y/n please let's talk about this-"interrupted once again he was tackled to the floor by Toby "You little shit" he snarled to jeff

you stood up on your legs before looking down "thank you for all the happy memories and stuff ... I hope you find the right one" you said as you looked up at him with a small weary smile and tears running down your face. You power walked out of his room to outside the mansion where you saw Ben he sadly nodded his head understanding what you needed to do. You waved goodbye and looked around before bolting back home before he started chasing after you again. You took a deep breath before you entered home where you looked around. "Not back home yet huh," you told yourself before immediately kicking your shoes off and ran to cry in your bed. "what did I do wrong, what does she have that I don't?!?" you said before bawling your eyes out into your pillow.

A  few weeks had passed after the whole breakup and you stayed at home crying and losing it. Jeff stayed outside your door the first week knocking pleading to talk and come out to eat and promised it would only be you and said it was never your fault between sobs. Until one day Slender came to knock him out and take him back to the mansion. At this point, the others knew what happened and berated Jeff like crazy when he was brought back. You eventually learned that the girl Jeff cheated you on with was called Nina and had been flirting with each other for two months before the incident. Toby came every other day to make sure you had eaten and showered since he was your best friend and he hated that this happened to a wonderful person like you.

Two months passed now and Nina came to apologize for hooking up with Jeff although knowing he had a boyfriend already. Like that apology did anything...You kept your calm though and only forgave her when she cash app you 200$ (which she did) for being part of why you were suffering at the moment. You still got missed Jeff so badly but you learned to love yourself more. Eventually, you started going back to the mansion again for your daily gaming days with Toby and Ben or just to hang out with the rest of the gang <3.

As for Jeff the week he came back to the mansion he spent beating himself over the whole thing and the fact that your scent was on almost everything he owned just drove him even crazier. What was he thinking throwing 2 yrs down the drain for some dumb bitch with tits?  There would even be times when he'd wake up expecting to see you next to him forgetting what happened but when it would hit him, he just sobbed wishing he could go back in time and stop himself. After a while, he had started to try fixing himself to be a better man I high hopes one day he could win you back and repair your guy's relationship. For your own healing, you forgave him and told him a small hi here and there. Seeing you laugh and smile with the other guys boiled him with jealousy and regret as he wished it was him you were sitting next to, his jokes you were cracking up at.  You also made him cash app you 200$ as a small reparation although you deserved sm more.

> the end <
word count: 1249
✧༺♥༻∞ A/N ∞༺♥༻✧
it's 12 am as I speak ..bruh I need sleep 🙄
I hope you enjoyed this though I haven't written anything in a while .. T T if you have any uhh requests tell me!!! I'm only wanting to do male reader on nonbinary because there are so many female ones but a fem reader every here n then isn't so bad :3 anyways ji out <3