The Vampire with the powerful eyes (harry styles love story)

Hi! my name is emma jones i am 18 yrs old im rich very pretty i do say so for myself i im 5'0 i have blond hair,my eye color is blue ,im not too skinny and not too fat. i have curves in all the right places. Oh i almost forgot im a vampire and my real age is 143ys old.

I live with my two best friends they are vampires too. Alice is 148 and Jenny 142, we known each other our whole lives.

I work up hearing voices"We need to wake her up because i want to go clubbing and i don't want to be alone".said Alice.

"Well im gonna be there, let her sleep you know how cranky she gets,and i don't want to see her cranky it kinda scares me".said Jenny.

"But your boring ughh im gonna wake her up"

"IM UP, wow thanks for the alarm guys, now what's this i hear about clubbing"? i say.

"Well i wanted to go clubbing and since Jenny is gonna be boring popper over there told me not to wake you up but your the only one who party's and i wanna get drunk and act crazy! " alice said.

"Well when you put it that way HELL YEA!!! let me get ready ". They left so i got ready.

i took a shower ,dried my hair. put on a very hot dress it goes to my kness its a red dress it shows all my curves and i put on my red heels. i put a little makeup on eyeliner the basics. when i was done i look at myself in the mirror. "Dam i look sexy better than jenny haha".

" i heard that".

"I love you Jenny your so sexy"

All of us are ready we go to our car and hit the club. Once we hit the club we go different paths Jenny being the shy quiet one goes to that part of the club. Alice being the crazy person she is goes to that part. And me im just looking for a hot guy to make-out with then eat(if you know what i mean but i don't kill well i try not too ;). I look around looking for any guys and then i see a boy with green eyes he has curly hair i have to say he is SEXY!!!, he sees me then smiles and walks towards me.

"Hi what is a pretty lady like you over here alone"

"Oh im not alone"

I see he frown."im with friends its a girls night out"

Then he smlies AWWWW he has dimples.

"Well that's good can i get you a drink"

"Sure"

We drink talk and then we hit the dance floor and start dancing next thing you know were making out you can say im fully drunk by now but sober in a way. he leads us to a ally or more like me lead him he kisses me then says."lets take this to my place"

I made it look like i was thinking about it ."Nah". then he gave me a confused look. Then BAM i bite his neck it was juicy it was something i never tasted before then realized i drank too much. Then i thought he's not that important then looked at him. I seen him on tv i think he's on that tv show.....no he is in a singing group....called o-o-ne domain....or one director

*15 minutes later*

.....directive wow i really need to stop living under a rock.... oh oh ik one direction...and he's really famous well shit...well there's one thing left to do

i pull out my iphone and call Jenny "Hey i have sort of a problem"