Cheers To New Things

Emma Pov*

"Mate"? Harry says .

"MATE"! Jenny and Alice says

"Did I say mate...I meant m...an...n" i say trying to come up with a lie.

"Okay I'm not good at lying and that really suck emma" Alice says.

"No shit" I mumble

"I pretend I didn't hear that , so what now you guys are mates he's a vampire , he mega famous , and I'm still single HAHA Don't you love life" Alice says.

"Well he going to have to stay here for a month or so, once the mating stage is done and they could spend time apart without wanting to kill themselves" Jenny says.

"Um... I can't stay here for a "month or so" I have concerts and why I'm I chained up and I'm thirsty my mouth is really dry" Harry says.

"Oh yea why don't me and Emma get something for you and Alice will unchain you" Jenny say.

Jenny grabs me upstairs and search for a pound of blood .

"Well do you have feelings for him" ? Jenny says.

"No Jenny I don't have feelings for my mate my soul mate who I am bond forever to no one else but him, no feelings for him what so ever " I say sarcastically .

"No need for sarcasm" Jenny says .

Jenny finds the blood and we go downstairs and see Alice and harry talking about cats .

"-Ik they are so soft like grass cause grass is really soft" Alice says excitedly.

I interrupt them .

"Not really sorry to end your guys conversation but harry here your "juice" .

Once Jenny took out the cup of blood harry ran like lightning speed ran and drunk that shit quick .

"That felt so good and refreshing , what kind of drink is that" Harry ask curiously.

"Its blood my dear " Alice says .

"BLOOD! As in the blood in our system " Harry says loudly.

"Yes , you are a vampire just like us and like your mate Emma" Jenny shortly explains.

"Mate?Vampires are real? I'm one too?" Harry ask curiously.

"A mate is basically like a soul mate but there's a few different meaning, you can't live without your mate , you can't love no other but your mate , and when you find your mate there's a stage called the "Mating stage" that means you don't want to be far from your mate or u feel like killing yourself". I say nervously hoping he won't freak out.

"So let me get this straight I'm a vampire because im your mate and we are going through the mating stage and can't be without each other until mating stage are over" he says calmly.

"Yea" I says nervously

"I'm not going to lie I do have feelings for you but this is a bit much don't you think" Harry says.

"Well i-" I got cut off by Alice.

"Blah blah blah I'm tried of all this seriousness lets get drunk and talk about this in the morning when we have a hangover and have to talk about it " Alice pits in happily.

Jenny brings down wine and blood mix together and 4 cups filled with it, she passes a cup to each of us.

"Well this has been a fun-filled day ,Cheers to new things" Alice says.

That's all i remember from that night.