6

narrative :

AURELIA'S POV:

I went to search for my girls, kinda drunk, because i think I drank a little bit too much. As I walk through the halls I bump into somebody, no idea who until I I raise my head to say sorry.

"I- um-" HOLY SHIT ITS VINNIE. "I'm um.. sorry." I stuttered

"Ahahah it's alright. Wait. Aren't you that Aurelia girl?" Vinnie pointed a finger at me.

"Oh- yeah it's me" I giggled.

"Great! Wanna come play truth or dare in the living room. Everybody's there!" Vinnie said

"Um actually, I'm searching for my friends and I don't think that-" I got cut off by vinnie

"Are you not listening to me? I said that everybody's there!" He gave me a smile and grabbed my hand aggressively and pulled me into the living room.

"Guys guys guys. Don't start. She is going to play with us as well" Vinnie let go of my hand as I felt free again. And yeah Odette, Maya, Greta and Belle were already there.

"Aurelia! We've been searching for you everywhere." Odette came and grabbed me by my crop top and made me sit between her and Belle.

"Okay. Now let the game begin!!" A girl with curly blondish hair clapped as she started to think who's should be her first victim.

"You" she pointed at Belle. "Truth or dare" The girl smirked at Belle.

"Dare. I ain't no pussy." Belle giggled.

"I dare you to give Troy a lap dance" She looked at Troy Zarba. One of the 5 people that I knew from there. My eyes quickly shifted to Belle, as she went to Troy and gave him a very horny lap dance. I could see that she was enjoying, and so was Troy. They would make a hot couple ngl.

She finished, but she didn't came back to us, she sat beside Troy.

"SIMP" Bryce Hall and Josh Richards yelled.

"Oh please, your fucking Bryce Hall" I gave him the typical Levi Ackerman stare.

"Yeah, yeah I am." He smirked at me.

"Ayo chill my man, you've got a girlfriend." I laughed at him

"ANYWAY. It's your turn to ask." Dixie D'amelio raised both of her brows at Belle

"Hmmm. Aurelia." Belle took a sip of her drink, and looked at me

"Truth." I said, as I hear a whisper of somebody saying "pussy".

"Are you virgin?" Belle giggled. Oh by the way, she isn't being serious. We always do this when we play truth or dare. We recreate that After scene. "Oh duhh.. I really know the answer to that, because Chase fucked you." Chase is my ex. Yes, the Chase Keith.

"Yes he did. My turn. Belle truth or dare." I smiled at her

"Truth"

"Is it true that you're a whore?" I kept smiling

"What did you call me?" She gave me the Molly stare

"No I didn't call you anything, I asked you a question. Are you whore?" I kinda started laughing, while the others were just wooing, and some of them filming. None of these people haven't watched After?

"Okay enough." Vinnie said said as he pointed to some other people and the game continued.

*TIME TO SKIP*
I stand up getting ready to leave, cause the party got lowkey boring. I grab another cup of punch, and start drinking. You know it's going to be my last drink cause I want to go home and just party on my own. As I get ready to leave, I feel somebody grabbing my hand.. aggressively. Please don't tell me it's Vinnie. I turn around to see.. Vinnie

"Hey hey, are you leaving. Isn't it kinda early." He said

"No, the party is just boring af, and also Im kinda drunk so I wanna leave." I continued pulling the Levi face.

"Oh. I was thinking of leaving too. Do you want a ride?"

"Oh um. Okay. Thank you." Oh lord

"Great. Let's go"

"Um yeah. Just can you let go of my hand please It kinda hurts?" I finally decide to put a smile on, as he lets go of my hand.

*IN THE CAR*
"Sooo. That thing with that belle girl.. Was it real?" Vinnie looks at me, while driving

"No, and don't look at me, look at your fucking road I don't want to die, I'm too young." I snap at him.

Nothing rlly happened after. Just silence, except when I directed him to my house.