18

Woohoo, it's a double update day!! Enjoy :)

"Odette, you know I fucking hate Walmart, we could've went to Target instead." I groaned

"Shut the fuck up and search for the alcohol"

"No, you search for the alcohol, I'm gonna go and get snacks and juice for the kids" I walked away. Who knew, that that was gonna be one of the stupidest things I've ever done my entire life.

As I was walking to the snack section, I bumped into someone. Who that someone was? None other than Vinnie Hacker himself.

"Oh my god, you again?" I sighed

"I guess it's fate" Vinnie smiled to himself

"Fate my ass, now get out of my way."

"Wait! What are you doing tonight?"

"None of your business"

"Playing hard to get. I like that" He winked at me

"Just go back to your house and read Jimin fanfictions, leave me alone." I grabbed 3 bags of paprika chips.

"Hey! I told you, I've read all of the already" He argued

"Then just reread them. Do you think that 12 year old me didn't read every single fucking fanfiction on wattpad for Niall Horran? I just reread all of them." I kind of yelled at him. "Now if you excuse me, I have my best friend waiting for me." I gave him a fake smile.

"Oh the hot one?" He followed me from behind. "No, the gay one." I said "Well, all of them are gay but yeah."

"Wait- they are men?" He asked

"What? No, why would you even think about that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Cause doesn't gay mean like, men liking men?"

"No, gay means a homosexual person, but it's just used mostly for men. Now, will you leave me alone?" I rolled my eyes

"Meh, I'm gonna text you later. Bye, Aurie!" He said as he ran back to his friends. But one thing caught my attention. Aurie? No one has ever called me that?

"There you are." Odette suddenly popped up in front of me. "I got like 5 bottles of tequila, so lets go and pay." She grabbed my hand.