where it all began

Vanessa turned herself in her sleep, she wanted to snuggle up with her best friend seokjin with whom she spent the night. As soon as she turned and put her hand on seokjin, her hand hit the mattress. His spot is empty. She moved her hand but can't find him. But his spot seemed warm hence he must have not left that long ago. Vanessa opened her eyes, only to find seokjin putting on a shirt on his finely toned body.

"Damn why wasn't I able to admire your finely toned body last night eh?" Seokjin turned his head towards Vanessa. "Let me guess because someone was highly energetic after sucking in too much blood." Seokjin said while buttoning up his shirt. "Ok you don't really need to remind me that. I was not trying to kill him. I just found his blood sweet." Vanessa said while rubbing the back of her neck. "Come on if I wouldn't have came on time the poor fellow might have been dead." Seokjin chuckles and says. "Jeez ok ya fine am so sorry about that. Ok. Well are you going? So early?" She says sadness filling her voice. 

"Yes Vanessa I have to go. Apparently these humans stay up in morning. And go to sleep at night. I must go. I must take my fathers place." He says determination filling his voice. "But...dont you love me Jin? Don't you want me to be yours? Take me with you. We can always be together. I swear I will be a good girl. I swear jin just take me with you I love you." Vanessa said hugging Seokjin tightly. "Vanessa, no please don't cry." He said rubbing her naked back. "Essa you know very well, I don't want to marry a women" "But am a vampire" she said her voice muffled from crying in his shoulder. "Essa, no I meant I just can't marry any female of any species. I just can't see myself being married to a women or a female vampire. I dont get attracted towards females that way." He said.

"But then what about me? All these night we have been spending what about them? Was I your toy jin? Huh?" She said picking her head up from his shoulder. "No. How can you say that! I can never do that to you. Never. I am not like your you know whom I meant. I mean, I.......I only.....I......well you are an exception.  And I really never felt this way towards you...how can I say it. I never. I......." he started to ramble. "Its ok Jinnie. I can understand. But atleast it was worth a try. Don't worry. I was just pulling your leg." She said pushing her self back. "Damn you." He said.

He stood up took his bags and hugged Vanessa for a last time "always take care jinnie. I know you will come back, but it will be years later. Just remember I am always there. Just call for me in the night and I'll come to you" she said. "Dont worry my dear Vanessa. I will come back soon. Just remember, some day you will definitely find someone better that me. Just keep that in your mind. Ok?" He asked. She nodded her head in agreement.

Seokjin left for the human world. Technically humans and vampires live in different worlds. Vampires are the ones who lives up on the dead. They feed themselves on the blood from the dead. Vampires have a very long life span. They Technically never die. But there comes a certain point in there lives when they get fed up of living. And hence they sleep for eternally. Since they never die they never age as well. Once they cross their 200th year (preeteen) years, their looks have very minimum changes. Seokin is 230 years old in vampire world. Which equal to almost 18 years in human world. 

Seokjin is the son of the Kim vampires. They are the heads of the  human and vampire relationship. No one actually knows about the existence of vampire. But just a few humans in the world are aware of them. And hence they keep the relationship between the humans and vampires strong and in good terms. Since seokjin's older brother seokjoon married a human girl, he can no longer be a part of the vampire world. But gratefully his parents are ok with it. Hence seokjin will take over their centuries old tradition of taking over his fathers place.

(SEOKJIN'S POV)
[2months after shifting to the human world.]

These past two months have been hard. Humans are the strangest creatures to ever exists. They need job to work. They need to have family and they stay up in the morning! Weired. They also eat plants and meats. Something which only the  cattles eat on our world.  They are strange. Very strange. My brother seokjoon and his wife have been trying to teach me ways to adjust in this world. Since I am a 'teen' in this world and almost an adult my brother suggested me to find a job. Ngl many women's of the human world drool over me. And even tho my brother sent me to an all boys school I still get like 20 propose letter in a day! But none of the guy is my type there.

As of now am walking towards the bus stop and this dude won't stop following me its creepy as hell. I have changed my route 3 times and he won't leave me alone. Finally I reach  the bus stop, I wish I could use my powers in this world to scare him away but I can't. I will definitely tell my brother about it and he will drop me off to school himself everyday am damn sure. "Wait mister wait" I turned back only to see that man running to towards me. I got scared, I too started to run, damn I missed the bus stop!

"Wait oh no please don't run i beg you please mister no wait." He kept repeating. Does he really thinks am so dumb to believe him? As I was running i slipped over a stone and fell. "Ahh" I scream from pain. No this is not the time I try to stand but kept slipping again. "There you are" the man said catching his breath.

"Oh my get up. God are you hurt?" He said as he pulled me up.  " who are you? What you know about me? Huh?"I  Say backing up immediately. "What? Oh no!I am not trying to follow you its just that you are so handsome." "So you are stalking me? And I know am handsome"

"No no mister, listen i am not stalking you, I meant you are very pretty, by any chance are you interested in being an idol?" He said. "Idol?" I ask. "Yeah like dance and singing thing? Can you rap? I actually work under an entertainment company by the name bighit. So we are recruiting people for our upcoming new boy group. Are you interested?" He asked me. Hmmm, I have been studying to become an actor back in vamp world. Here am randomly going to school. Anyways am bored. "Ok I can try up for the auditions. When are they?" I ask.

"Oh great! Tomorrow at 12 pm in bighit entertainment. Here is my business card, and here is the address. Please do call me if you have any trouble finding our place." And so he was gone happily.