BTTBS

It’s dismissal time and Eijun tidied up his things, picked up his bag and went straight to the gate and there he met his friends, waiting for him to come.

“Heya, guys!” Eijun waved his hands when he saw them, the blond one waved his hands back while the other two snickered and the last guy only nodded in return.

“Oh, Ei-chan. Wow, you survived!” Mei teased Eijun causing him to squint his eyes and growled at him.

“HEY, YOU’RE RUDE!” Eijun retorted in a loud way causing everyone to look at his direction.

And they are starting to feel embarrassed because of that, for real. Even Souichiro felt it, the aloof guy among their circle.

“L-Let’s go. All eyes are on us...” Kazuya commented, lowering his head to avoid the students gazes. The three other immediately agreed while Eijun, oblivious of his surroundings as always, ready to asked them why they’re lowering their head when Youichi aggressively slings his arms over Eijun’s shoulder, causing him to slightly taken aback by the action.

“Listen here, Ei. Because of your loud voice, everyone’s glaring at us! Since we don’t want to feel anymore discomfort, we’re gonna leave immediately. It’s for our safety, you know?!” Youichi whispered loudly, if there’s something like that, and Eijun nodded at the explanation.

“Oh, that’s why! Okay, I got it. Leave this to Sawamura Eijun!” Eijun proudly said leaving his four friends to be dumbfounded at his remarks.

It was clearly written in their faces. The big question mark and the word, “Huh?”

Eijun slowly turned his back to face everyone, who’s still intently looking at them, and some are glaring (which can’t be helped). But they were caught off-guard at what he did next.

Eijun smiled brightly, and everyone’s so sure that they just saw how a sunlight appeared from his background, how a flower suddenly bloomed from his side and it’s a wonder where the sparkle is coming from. In their eyes, it’s like a prince has appeared!

Eijun bowed like how a prince do it in the movies he had watched in the past as he muttered his apology.

“I didn’t mean to disturbed you in your peaceful hours that’s why I’m asking for your forgiveness. Please forgive this humble person for I am terribly sorry. I promise I will not do it again.” Even though they knew that Sawamura Eijun is a magnet of the word noisy, they still can’t help but to squeal in happiness.

“It’s okay, Sawamura-kun!”

“Ah, it’s Sawamura-senpai!”

“Oh, it’s Sawamura! I didn’t notice it was you. It’s okay little boy, we already forgive you!”