Part 3: The progress and losing

Dream and Technoblade had been doing great progress on earning many mine coins for their team, and so far they were so focus on getting as much mine coins as possible, they forgot about being the best.

The number one challenge on were they are getting the most mine coins is this challenge called "Parkour Run". They were getting so many mine coins until Dream got to the end first and the second was Technoblade, so the Pink parrots were now on the lead, and Dream thought that he beated Technoblade there but the whole mcc season wasn't finish yet.

As time kept passing by, there was this one challenge that could beat Dream's team and it was "Build Mart". Dream thought that it was kind unfair cause George is colorblind and doesn't know which color is which.
On the other hand, Technoblade felt kinda bad that Dream's team is losing from build mart and almost becoming the 3rd place.

               Technoblade's POV
Wow, Dream's team is completely losing, why am I not surprised? I kinda felt bad about Dream though that it's unfair for them cause George is colorblind.
Wait! Why do I feel bad about him, he's the person I'm going to fight with so I can be the best, snap out of it Technoblade, but I kinda felt bad though.
Err! Just never mind about it and get as many mine coins you could, but I can't help thinking about him.
*Sigh* I need to do something to distract me and not feel bad about him, let's get serious and get as many mine coins so we can win this season.

                     Dream's POV
Err! This is so unfair, why must they pick the challenge were George is not very good at, this is over to our team's disadvantage.
*Sigh* maybe if I help George then we won't get very far behind.

After the build mart, Dream was still proud that they got 3rd place there, but on what they saw that Technoblade's team is on 2nd place.
That's were he built more anger on him and wanted to win over him even more, There is now no time to spare and tomorrow early in the morning, Dream's team will work hard and practice and train well...

Hello readers, did you enjoy the story? I made it a bit longer now so you can enjoy and I have a lot of free time that's why my updates will be kinda fast.
Don't worry, I don't wanna rush you on reading this, just take your time and I hope you enjoyed this :)