Part 25: A date? oh how fun

Helloooooooooooooooooo people!!
I am once again back! Honestly I kinda forgot about this story since I've been stressed out about school but I've decided to try and upload as much as I can before school starts.

I hope you'll enjoy this story and spoiler alert, I'm planning to make another book for the season 2 of this story!!
This story will be ending soon so I apologize for that but don't worry, like I said. There's a season 2 for this!!

Anyways let's starts the chapter! Enjoy reading it, have a wonderful day my bunnies!!

Dream's POV
I opened my eyes as I woke up, it felt like someone is staring at me which is weird. I looked beside me and saw Techno was looking at me.

I quickly sat up as I got scared because of it
"Ayo chill sorry, I was waiting for you to wake up" I heard him say. I sighed and said "it's alright, just don't look at me like that again"
Techno nodded and giggle a bit.

He sat up and gave me a pat
(Tbh why did I made Techno so soft in this story?)
Techno then wore his slippers and stood up, he took my hand and helped me get up. As I wore my slippers, me and Techno opened my bedroom door and made our way to yhe kitchen.

We walked to the hallway then downstairs, when we made it to the kitchen. We saw my parents were already sitting at the dining table.
The breakfast was already set up at the dining table.

We went in the kitchen and sat to one of the chairs, my father gave me and Techno a plate full of pancakes.
My face brightened up with a huge smile since me and my sister Drista really love pancakes.

"I've made coffee for you two aswell"
I heard my mom said, she gave us our coffee and I put it at the side of my plate.
I looked at Techno and I saw him smiling, he rarely smiles but he must be very happy that me and my family are alright.

We started eating out breakfast and having sone small talks.
"Hey mom, dad, our game will be starting in 3 days"
I said to my parents
"Oh? Well goodluck to your game you two! I hope you two will do well and take care of yourselves there. Remember to eat all of your meals and stay hydrated"
My mom said worrying for us

"Don't worry about us mom, we're adults now. We can handle ourselves"
I replied "are you sure?" My father asked, I nodded.
Techno gave me a pat on my shoulder
"Your parents aren't the only ones who are worried" He said.
"I know I know" I replied.

We continued to eat our breakfast and when we were done, I took the dirty dishes and put them in the sink to clean them all.
Techno went to my bedroom to get his clothes and go to the bathroom to start showering, Drista went to her room to do her homework while my parents went outside to the garden to have sometime together.

After for a few minutes, I was finished cleaning the dishes. I went to my bedroom to pick some clothes to shower too and wait for Techno to finish.
When he was done, he went outside the bathroom and he was wearing a pink t-shirt with a pig designed on it, and he was also wearing some ripped jeans.

I went in the bathroom to start showering and after for quite awhile, I went out. I was wearing a green hoodie and some ripped jeans just like techno's
(hEhE matching clothes noice 😌)
"Hey! Why won't we take a walk at the park shall we?" I said to Techno.
"Sure why not? Maybe it could be a date if you want" Techno replied back scratching the back of his neck looking shy.