I love you (psh so cliche)

MISAKI

I wake up to arms attached to me like always. I look over to usagi still asleep, since I've been with him for so long I know how to get out of this. I slip out to start getting ready for the day I get into the shower. And start washing myself off. I hear the door open and usagi gets in! " HEY GET OUT I'M TRYING TO SHOW-ah!" I groan as usagi licks up my watery neck. His hand moves toward it and I groan more and more trying to get out of his hold. But a miracle happened the doorbell rang. Usagi sighs and gets out of the shower. He gets to the door opening it to my brother who walks in with his wife. Hearing them means I dry off as fast as possible, I run out to great them. "Hi misaki how are you?" His wife ask me. But I hear one more voice a small girl runs in and jumps into my brothers arms. So we came to tell you we had a child. "W........................Wha? I ask confused I hear the girl who was about 9 tell me "I'm inohara takahasi uncle misa!" I chuckle at the sight of her I pick her up and look at usagi surprised that I was that happy his eyes wide. But then suddenly his smile disappears and he tells me to take me and inohara to their room I wonder why but shrug it off and act like an airplane and take her to the room.

Usagi

Takahiro I would like misaki's hand in marriage. I say boldly as I stare at the now gasping takahiro. We stare at eachother for awhile till he finally gives up and kindly says yes. I immediately pull out a ring, takahiro jaw wide open. I'm going to propose tomorrow on misakis birthday.

Yep that's it for right now hope you all like and its gets juicy next chapter so if you no like and GONNA be a hater you can go skate so ya bai neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

MISAKI

I hear the sound of usagi's voice telling me to come out. As that is what I did with inohara on my shoulders I run down the steps and takahiro says they are going to rent a hotel room since now they only have one more person. Usagi nods as the door shuts. He suddenly grabs me and carries me to his room. Boom suddenly I open my eyes to him with no shirt and me on the bed.................. I had a feeling this was going to happen. He kneels to my height on the bed and there it goes our lips collide ,we kissed for awhile but its got worse as he pins me to the bed lifting my shirt and licking up and down on my stomach.

This is a warning if you are sensitive to this kinda stuff please click off now it's gonna get REAL juicy now so read on with caution

I moan as usagi licks up and down my chest and stomach. For once he thinks of my feelings and asks if I'm ready. (Even though we have been together for a long time I still blushed) I blushed and nodded as he starts unzipping my pants. I look away as he begins. I quickly push him off just realizing I still had school. I quickly got up and put  pants on. "USAGI HURRY UP! I'M GONNA BE LATE!" Yeah yeah I hear him groan as he steps down stairs.

=lol magical time and place skip=

We arrived at the college. I was about to get out when usagi pulls me in for a kiss and then ruffles my hair like always I blush and say goodbye. I run towards Sumi-Senpai and slightly look back to see usagi stare at me as he drives away.

USAGI

I walk into the store as the man approaches me with a cigar in his mouth. "Need anything he ask?"

Lol cliffhanger I will update soon hope you like bye neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm here to clean my wedding ring I groan as I wish not to be here. Alrighty I get it cleaned right up for you the cheerful store clerk says as