Episode 73 : The Two Ones Left

After half an hour of travelling to the cemetery, the ceremony and mass immediately started...... at the mausoleum......

*the priest starts praying*
Zoro: (looks at the gathered people)
Varri: (looks at Zoro) ugh Zoro? the mass is ongoing and you have been looking around the whole time??? are you okay???
Zoro: (feels concerned) I am okay but in general, we seem to not be okay....
Anthony: what do you all mean??? (listens to the mass)
Zoro: isn't Leila around the time mom died like... she probably killed mom, we all know that but..... what if she is around.....
Anthony: honestly, that is possible.... (stands up) I will try guarding up this whole place...
Darius: but are you guys sure... we might be just interrupting the whole mass....
Preist: (notices Zoro, Darius, Anthony and Varri talking) ugh....young lads? can you all please pay attention to the mass???
April: (calls out Darius and Varri) hey Var... everyone... please be quiet, the mass is ongoing.....
*a strong wind blows the cemetery*
*the tent outside the mausoleum starts to make noise*
Dylan: (stands up) damn... it seems like it is about to rain.....
Zoro: (looks nervous at Anthony) hey Anthony... (whispers) will you be okay guarding the place????
Anthony: (nods) I am okay guarding the whole place... do not worry.....
David: (stands up) I will join you Anthony.....
Anthony: no David... stay here please....
David: (holds Anthony's hand) no Ant.... since you blamed me all from my non real parent's intentions to your family, then let me be accountable of this.... (left)
Anthony: what the?!
Darius: Ant... look after him please....
Anthony: (nods) fine... (left)
*the wind keeps blowing the whole place*
Davis: (stands up) everyone... it seems like it is going to rain so evacuate inside the mausoleum.... it is safe there...
*people gathers inside the mausoleum*
*a thunder occurs loudly*
Diana: (approaches Zoro and Varri) what is happening? are we now threatened by nature???
Hilbert: why shouldn't we be????
*Zoro and Varri looks nervous at each other*  
Zenaida: (looks at the people running in the mausoleum) what is happening to them??? (whispers to Zenaida)
Zachary: I also have no idea! (shrugs)
Dylan: (pushes Zenaida and Zachary softly in the mausoleum) kids... go in, right now! this may be a strong rain......

At the road side of near the mausoleum, Leila and Anthony's cars were parked together with the cars of the visitors and the two are spying at the funeral...... at Leila's car....

Leila: (talks to Gabriel with a phone) so Gabriel.... do you see all of them????
Gabriel: (on the line) yes.... I can see them...
Leila: I want you to shoot one of them at the perfect time..... then go run away from this place!
Gabriel: sure thing...
Leila: (opens the car window slightly) this will be a great view.....
*Anthony and David walks near the road side*
Leila: oh shit... (hides away from Anthony and David)
Anthony: (looks around) why not we inspect the whole lot???
David: are you sure we are not just scaring ourselves?
Anthony: you wanted this but not you wanna make us look delusional??
David: I am sorry!
Audrey: (runs weakly to Anthony and David) guys!!! guys!!! Ant! Dave!!
*Anthony and David widens their eyes at Audrey*
Leila: oh shit... this is bad news.. (in her mind) (notices Audrey)
Audrey: (accidentally trips to the ground) guys!
David: Audrey! what happened to you?! (feels concerned)
Leila: (secretly peeks and listens carefully)
Anthony: what is it????
*Darius, Zoro and Varri approaches Audrey, Anthony and David*
Darius: what is happening here????
Varri: (eyes widens at Audrey) Audrey?
Audrey: (holds Zoro and Varri's hand) (cries hard) I apologize for everything but let me tell you all that you guys have to leave right now.... they are spying all of you!
Leila: (clenches her fists)
Gabriel: (peeks from his car)
Zoro: I knew it! (looks around) (notices Leila peeking from a car) wait....
Leila: (starts the engine of her car) (in her mind) go interfere right now Gabriel!!!
Zoro: (picks up a huge rock) (runs and smashes the rock on the window of Leila's car) (cries hard) get out of that car right now!! I already see you!
David: (eyes widens at Leila on the car) mom?!!
Audrey: (covers herself) no!!!!!
Leila: (feels nervous) (starts driving) now!!! (sees her window starting to break)
Zoro: (keeps smashing the car) get out and face me, I know you killed mom!!! (cries hard)
Varri: (holds Zoro) Zoro... it is dangerous... lets get away from this instead!!
Anthony: (slowly pulls out a pistol from his pocket) (in his mind) is Gabriel here???
Gabriel: (walks out of the car) who do you think you are to do that? (points and fires his pistol to Zoro and Varri)
Diana: (runs to everyone) (sees a bullet about to hit Zoro and Varri) guys! look out!!
Darius: (pulls Zoro and Varri away from the bullet) Zoro! Var!!+
*the bullet smashes to the ground*
Audrey: oh my God! (eyes widens to the bullet smashing near Zoro)
*a lot of people starts panicking in the funeral*
*Darius, Zoro and Varri falls to the ground*
Anthony: (shoots Gabriel with pistol) you just tried to kill my brother! you asshole!
Gabriel: (tries to dodge) (gets shot on the shoulder) (trips down suddenly on his car) (drops his pistol)
Leila: (starts driving the car) (left)
David: no!! mom got away!! 
Anthony: (runs and aims the pistol to Gabriel) go and surrender in defeat!!! I am not letting you get away with this!
Gabriel: (grabs and points the pistol at Anthony) I will also not let you win! at least I kill one in the skull before I die!!! (feels pain)
Zoro: (shouts and cries hard) no!!!!! Anthony... stay back!!!
Anthony: he will escape if I do not do this! (cries hard) he tried to harass and kill you and I will not him get away with that!
Gabriel: want to be heroic huh?!
*Anthony and Gabriel points their pistols at each other*
Anthony: (looks at the bleeding shoulder on Gabriel) want me to add more of that!?
Gabriel: I am not scared of death but they will be scared of yours!!
Darius: (keeps crying) Anthony! come back to us!
Anthony: he will shoot me in the back if I return...
Zoro: that is not the rules of the game Anthony! (runs and cries hard) we control the game!!
Gabriel: no, you all not! (shoots Anthony on the face)
Zoro: (grabs and pulls Anthony to the ground)
Anthony: (falls to the ground and dodges the bullet)
Gabriel: (immediately stands up and kicks Anthony) (runs away) this is not the last of me! (shouts to everybody) (left)
*Darius, Varri, David, Audrey, Diana runs to Zoro and Anthony*
Zoro: (cries hard) (hugs Anthony from behind) Anthony.... do not do that ever again! please....
Varri: (cries hardly looking at Zoro)
Darius: (hugs Varri) (keeps crying hard)
*Zachary, Hilbert and Zenaida runs to Zoro and Anthony*
Hilbert: guys... are you okay???
Zenaida: (looks sadly at Zoro and Anthony crying at each other)
Zachary: (sadly looks at Anthony and Zoro)
Zoro: (keeps crying on Anthony)
David: Anthony.... despite of how hard we are struggling right now... always remember that you only have Zoro left and he has you....
Audrey: (keeps crying)
Anthony: (looks sadly at Zoro) (cries hard) I am sorry.... I am sorry brother..... (hugs Zoro) I will never do that again...
Zoro: (hugs Anthony tightly) I cannot afford to lose you...
Anthony: and I do not want to see you hurt so... I am sorry! I love you so much brother!
Zoro: I love you too Ant!
*April, Davis and Dylan approaches everyone*
April: are you guys okay? we saw some gunshots.....
Davis: we have to take you guys home..
Zoro: but mom......
Dylan: (looks at Davis)
Davis: I think... (looks at Dylan) your mom will understand.... she rather all your safety!
*everyone nods at each other*

The terror does not end that easy! be ready cause the last 7 episodes still has something to give!
#SLTheTwoOnesLeft