Episode 74 : The Return Of The Mother

Back at the Hernandez' home, Leila was there hanging out along in the hallway......

Leila: (walks to the stairs to the second floor) I cannot believe that I am finally stepping on this place again after they took me out here..... Savannah should have known better of who she is fighting with..... I cannot believe that she has chosen pesky people to be in her life and she never chose her own sister which is me!!! (grabs a photo of Savannah displayed on the hallway) but this time.... now that she is gone... (touches the photo of Savannah) I have the rights to choose who will be here in this place and who should leave and it is fucking all of you!!! (throws the picture frame to the first floor)
*the picture frame breaks in pieces*
Leila: and sooner later... his son is going to be for everything that they once had but I am never gonna give it... (looks at Savannah's broken picture frame on the first floor) I will not your sons rule the future of the Hernandez!! I am gonna kill them if I could cause I know you want a happy family! (enters the hallways) (left)
*Dylan, April and Davis enters the hallway of the mansion*
April: we are back everyone... (feels stressed) I think we can all be safer in this place right????
Dylan: come kids... enter the place! thank God that the rain hasn't yet started.....
Anthony: (weakly enters the room)
Darius: (assists and hugs Anthony) are you okay? are you sure that you have no gunshots????
Anthony: (shakes his head) no.... I do not have any.....
David: (enters the place) Zoro... Varri.....
*Zoro and Varri follows David*
Varri: why Dave?
David: do you guys need something? I can do it for you guys...
Zoro: no need David... we can all be safe if we are together....
Davis: (looks around) wait... where is Audrey? have you seen her David??
David: she did not come with us???
Diana: (angrily enters the hallway) I am done with this day.. I am traumatized so much...
Hilbert: we all are Diana....
Diana: (about to leave the hallway) I will just look for a food that... (notices Savannah's broken picture on the floor) (feels confused) wait... what is this?? (picks up Savannah's broken portrait) who broke this???
*Anthony, Varri And Varri approaches Diana*
Anthony: who did this to mom's photo? this is not even displayed here on the first floor.....
Zoro: how did that got here????
Leila: (walks back to the railings of the second floor) why??? is anybody going to complain????
Zenaida: (eyes widens at Leila on the second floor) guys! Leila is here!!
Zachary: what is she doing here?
Davis: (shouts angrily at Leila) Leila!!!! what the fuck is this? you really have the audacity to come here after everything???
Leila: why? shouldn't I be invited to my own sister's death celebration????
Zoro: (angrily shouts at Leila) you are the one who killed mom! this just shows how greedy you are!
Leila: and one greedy sister makes everybody greedy.... you are as greedy as I am and everyone connected in your life are all in greed! (stares angrily at April) that desperate real wife of Davis and even that new husband of your mom? aren't you threatened?
April: at least you admitted that you are a mistress!
Anthony: (cries hard) go away from this place or else... (points the pistol at Leila) I am going to shoot your head like I did to your son!!!
Leila: you know my son?!
David: we all know and you lied to me the whole time! (cries hardly) you lied to me and Audrey the whole time... I made myself feel loved by you and you made Audrey insecure about nothing!!!
Leila: (looks sadly at David) (distracts herself) whatever! (brushes her hair) that does not matter anymore because I will own this place!
Anthony: one more greed and you will find yourself dead!
Leila: as if I didn't hear you and Gabriel fight and you are too weak to mean what you say! go! I dare you to kill me! (looks at Zoro) how about you Zoro? will you trust these stupid parasites on your own riches? why not leave it to me???
Zoro: (looks angrily at Anthony) Ant.. kill her! I do not care anymore!
David: (stares angrily at Anthony) go and kill Leila!!!
Leila: (eyes widens at David) my son?! (feels angry) you owe me big even if you are my son!
David: and I am not your real son and if I was.... I will still never tolerate you!!
Davis: (looks nervous at David)
David: so just like any other criminal like you, why not you die instead!! (shouts angrily at Anthony) go and kill him Anthony!
Anthony: (feels nervous) (keeps pointing the gun and Leila)
*everyone looks nervous at Anthony*
Anthony: (tears falls on his face) no!!!! I cannot do it! (cries hard) I cannot do it!!
Zoro: (cries hard and hugs Anthony) Ant!
Leila: weak assholes!!
Savannah: (walks slowly behind everyone) he cannot kill you but I surely love to! (points her pistol at Leila)
Leila: (eyes widens at Savannah) Savannah?!
*everyone turns around and widens their eyes at Savannah*
Savannah: (looks at everyone) surprise!
Zoro: (eyes widens at Savannah) mom?!
Anthony: (keeps crying looking at Savannah)
Leila: (feels nervous) you will still not win over me!
Savannah: (shoots the pistol derectly at Leila) and you cannot get away from me this time...
Leila: (about to leave) (gets shot on the leg) (slams painfully to the ground) (feels pain) no!!! (struggles to crawl)
*a lot of police immediately enters the place*
Savannah: (drops the pistol on the floor) (fixes her hair) I knew this way the only way to trap her in her own stupidity!
*Zoro and Anthony runs, hugs and cries hard on Savannah*
Varri: (smiles at Zoro) (tears falls on his face)
April: she is... alive?!
*everyone looks shocked at Savannah*
*the police starts putting handcuffs and stands Leila up*
Leila: (feels pain on her bleeding leg) carry me you stupid! I have a gunshot! (points Savannah) that ghost maid!
Savannah: no Leila... I am real..... your vision of winning is unreal!!
Leila: (shouts angrily at Savannah) no!!!!!!

Last 6 episodes! What has been your favorite moment all throughout the series?
#SLTheReturnOfTheMother