Chapter Five, Part Two - The Test

The exciding part of the test finally came. Shift and Stretch were pretty happy about it, but no one could tell as they still looked bored. They stood pretty far back from the door, not listening to the announcements. They waited for the doors to open. They didn't bother going fast or anything, so they did start after everyone. Shift summoned a knife, while Stretch summoned a blaster. 

The duo went around shooting things down like it was nothing. They had gotten bored 10 minutes in to the test. "Well then. This was a bust. It's boring as yell." Stretch groaned.

"Let me up there!" Shift stabbed her knife in to the blaster, using it to climb up.

"Did you just stab him!?"

"Yes I did!"

Somewhere else the pro heroes took interest in the bickering duo. "They're strong. What are there names?" Midnight asked.

"It says ere there names are Stretch and Shift. They're supposedly siblings and they have a younger brother, named Sans." (Sans had made up some records for them, but left out most of the information as he didn't want to do it.) "It doesn't state their quirks though. Actually this doesn't state much on them at all. It's just there names, age and their little brother. Aizawa said going through the files.

"They're fighting." Thirteen pointed out. The others looked at the two. "I think they are going to start attacking each other soon. Should we stop them?"

"Nah. Leave them be." The teachers watch as the two were able to fight and help each other while bickering about something. They haven't even been looking where they were aiming, yet still managed well on their own.

"These two are good." Midnight said.

"Yes , but something seems off about them. Let's just keep an eye on them for now.

"Yeah." The rest of them agreed.

Shift and Stretch teleported home. "How was it?" Sans asked.

"Boring." The duo said.

"What happened to you?" Shift asked, seeing how beat up Sans was.

"I got into a fight don't worry about it."

"God damn you!" Stretch yelled.

"Let's just take a nap." The three sat down on the couch and fell asleep.